Coronavirus

fishtm2001

I don't know about what Abbot is doing. I am only giving you today's CDC s. Past 7 days 1 death in 100,000. You can recover from being a sheep.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
supporting link?
Everyday news? Pull your head out once in awhile. The fact you need proof proves how misinformed you are. How brainwashed can you be not to see reality? The border states are being overrun by infected illegals and there virus cases go up but you don’t see a connection? I’m done with you. Permanent ignore for the ignorant!

fishtm2001

Everyday news? Pull your head out once in awhile. The fact you need proof proves how misinformed you are. How brainwashed can you be not to see reality? The border states are being overrun by infected illegals and there virus cases go up but you don’t see a connection? I’m done with you. Permanent ignore for the ignorant!
Wingnut sources are not credible.

Florida and Mississippi are border states?

Brownsocks

Just a dog

I look at actual numbers.
Example: death rate ages 0 to 17 <0.1%
The left is dividing America by using skin color, sexuality, disease, class and more. I wish people would get their head out of their asses and wake up to what's really going on.
You're either ignorant or complicit.