Coronavirus

The Driver

I drive.
You mean the ones who pose the least risk of spreading the virus because they already developed natural immunity? Well, I wouldn't call them the saviors of mankind, but you're into that q anon stuff, so you might.
Dude, there are 10s of millions of unvaccinated, willing hosts for delta. Just a matter of time.

The Driver

I drive.
There's hundreds of millions that are willing hosts for it and the next variant and the next and the next. The Science is your religion, and its lying to you.
Gotta do the best we can now and not throw up our hands and quit. This thing could turn into MERS or it could peter out and never penetrate the vaccines. Nobody knows.

fishtm2001

The Texas Tribune reports that only half of workers at Texas nursing homes are vaccinated. And as a direct result of that, “The number of nursing homes across the state with at least one active COVID-19 case has shot up nearly 800% in the past month.”

The St. Pete Catalyst reports, the board sent kids back into classrooms without masks in spite of 204 cases of COVID-19 in just the first two days of school. That board directly cited DeSantis’ order as the reason they couldn’t take the simplest, cheapest, most effective step in protecting the children under their care.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Texas Tribune reports that only half of workers at Texas nursing homes are vaccinated. And as a direct result of that, “The number of nursing homes across the state with at least one active COVID-19 case has shot up nearly 800% in the past month.”

The St. Pete Catalyst reports, the board sent kids back into classrooms without masks in spite of 204 cases of COVID-19 in just the first two days of school. That board directly cited DeSantis’ order as the reason they couldn’t take the simplest, cheapest, most effective step in protecting the children under their care.

Fake news for the gullible.

rickyb

Pollution is a global problem. 1 country can’t clean up “global“ climate problems by putting restrictions on companies that just then leave to other countries that are the top polluters while all the climate Warriors are to scared to say a word to those countries. USA can destroy its economy by pushing companies to other countries that will just pollute the air that will work it’s way back into the air stream that will continue to pollute the globe.
Ur economy is already destroyed. climate warriors will rebel against other countries its called internationalism

El Correcto

god is dead
I expect more covid hysteria until midterms. Especially now that democrats learned Americans don’t really support letting entire countries fall to China and their terrorist allies in the Middle East as successful foreign policy. Biden is a train wreck, they cramming through as much disastrous democrat pay offs as they possibly can, by hook or by crook, because they know their days are numbered.

MAKAVELI

I expect more covid hysteria until midterms. Especially now that democrats learned Americans don’t really support letting entire countries fall to China and their terrorist allies in the Middle East as successful foreign policy. Biden is a train wreck, they cramming through as much disastrous democrat pay offs as they possibly can, by hook or by crook, because they know their days are numbered.
Cool story bro 😎