Coronavirus

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I don't feel strongly about it either way.
I'm not at risk from covid so I'm not bothering with a vaccine that has no long term studies. It's not that big of a deal to me, get over it.

I think it's great that President Trump got the olds and the fatties a vaccine though. I'm very happy for you high risk people.

You’re definitely at risk for covid even for the vaccinated. The difference is though the vaccination will fight it off.

The Driver

I drive.
You’re cherry picking data but you don’t understand the context behind the data.

I’ve tried teaching you some but you just want to repeat talking points you heard on cnn so carry on.
The data are clear. If you’re vaccinated you are much less likely to become severely ill and WAYYYY less likely to die.

This isn’t difficult stuff. You people just can’t admit experts are experts for a reason. The libs were right about this one. So what. Move on and shut up. You’re wrong.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The data are clear. If you’re vaccinated you are much less likely to become severely ill and WAYYYY less likely to die.

This isn’t difficult stuff. You people just can’t admit experts are experts for a reason. The libs were right about this one. So what. Move on and shut up. You’re wrong.
Way more likely to spread it with the vaccine too. Soooo STFU 🤫 Strunze! 😂

vantexan

The data are clear. You're taking a stupid risk.
And the data is clear that because the vaccine developers focused on one aspect of the virus, the spike protein, the virus has mutated into a variant(Delta) that gets around that. And because the vaccine doesn't last a lifetime, but starts wearing off after about 6 months, there will be more and more variants, and more and more booster shots brought out. And different vaccines to fight it all. We should have achieved herd immunity through getting the virus and surviving. The vaccines actually give rise to variants that work their way around vaccines. Thinking the vaccines are the answer to what ails us is just leading to more harm over time.