Coronavirus

wilberforce15

When someone says "trust the science" - I do. I trust the 2018 science, when D3 was fantastic at reducing bad flu outcomes. I trust the 1920 to 2019 science where masks are garbage.

I trust science. I just don't trust scientists. And taht's why 2020 data should largely be thrown out.

rickyb

When someone says "trust the science" - I do. I trust the 2018 science, when D3 was fantastic at reducing bad flu outcomes. I trust the 1920 to 2019 science where masks are garbage.

I trust science. I just don't trust scientists. And taht's why 2020 data should largely be thrown out.
ill ask how long theyve been wearing masks in operating room.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Martha’s Vineyard is a hotspot and home of Obama’s super spreader event. Below is just a a few bits from the Vineyard Gazette a local paper. I’ll leave a link below if anyone wants to read the whole thing.
Not much to convince someone to get a shot when the odds are 50/50 either way if you had the shot or not.

Covid Case Spike Shows No Sign of Letup on Island.​

About half the cases continue to come among vaccinated people as breakthrough cases, according to the report, with 41 among people who were fully vaccinated, two among people who were partially vaccinated, 28 among people who are unvaccinated, and 26 unknown.

Overall, 48 per cent of cases in July and August have been among fully vaccinated people. According to state DPH data, approximately 88 per cent of the Island’s year-round population total is fully vaccinated, accounting for about 17,000 people.
Covid Case Spike Shows No Sign of Letup on Island

Last edited:

rickyb

watched this quick ny times video about this town that doesnt want to get vaccinated and has high rates of infection or whatever, and they said the libertarians change their mind about vaccines usually after theyre in the ICU lol.

ICU is the place in teh hospital where everyone breathes like darth vader.

rickyb

watched this quick ny times video about this town that doesnt want to get vaccinated and has high rates of infection or whatever, and they said the libertarians change their mind about vaccines usually after theyre in the ICU lol.

ICU is the place in teh hospital where everyone breathes like darth vader.
they also say they dont like being told what to do, although id guess being told what to do by ur boss 40 hours a week or more doesnt count LOL