Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
D5FD7A09-E7E3-400E-8204-493050B87730.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So are you really under the impression that one should be fully protected the day they get the first shot?
the information has nothing to do with being protected it has to do with if you go to the hospital because you was vaccinated and “the shot” sends you to the hospital it doesn’t count as being from the vaccine because you are considered an unvaccinated person. Read the whole post not just what you think it might say.

Last edited:

The Driver

I drive.
the information has nothing to do with being protected it has to do with if you go to the hospital because you was vaccinated and “the shot” sends you to the hospital it doesn’t count as being from the vaccine because you are considered an unvaccinated person. Read the whole post not just what you think it might say.
The shot isn’t sending people to the hospital. That’s bunk.

The Driver

I drive.
LOL a lawyer for Jan. 6 defendants and Kyle Rittenhouse is being place on life support for Cov infection. What an idiot. Should’ve got the stupid shot.

The grift is to get the shot and then talk about “freedoms”. Bad conman.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i wear PPE in the hospital to avoid that crap. luckily i only recall doing half an ecg on 1 covid + patient

You got the vaccine, you're good. Don't need PPE, right? Lol. I was torn between medical and law school, but I didn't have the money for either, and my skin us too light, and I have an appendage between my legs, so I didn't qualify for free schooling. I ended up making a little more than half what an average doctor makes, and more than what most lawyers make, so I'm happy with my choice.

Last edited:

rickyb

You got the vaccine, you're good. Don't need PPE, right? Lol. I was torn between medical and law school, but I didn't have the money for either, and my skin us too light, and I have an appendage between my legs, so I didn't qualify for free schooling. I ended up making a little more than half what an average doctor makes, and more than what most lawyers make, so I'm happy with my choice.
how much do lawyers make per hour and what do you make per hour?

strippers make alot of money but i wouldnt do that job. nor would i do ups. theres worse jobs but i just never thought it was good enough for a career.

why wouldnt you do any healthcare specialization vs being a ups driver? what you just said is a prime example why education should be affordable because it puts up barriers to people doing what they might actually want to do.

yea i got the vaccine but cant i still spread it and even get ill? no thanks