Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Millions of people who think cows are sacred that drink horse dewormer and they're fine? lol
I'm getting a booster. Thanks.
Get sick.
Go to the hospital.
Doctors give you horse steroids.

You ever get tired of being a shill for big pharma?
Screenshot_20210903-215328_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210903-215439_Chrome.jpg

M

MenInBrown

If I have to bend over, it will defiantly be a booster.
I didn't "think" I needed a vax card.
Came with the shot.

Would you be ok with that line of reasoning?.... Refuse the vax, you are refused a hospital bed if you have covid?
Refuse a seatbelt, you are refused a hospital bed if you get in accident? Would you be ok with that “stupidity”, not reasoning?….

wilberforce15

Then it’s time for people to get protected. Past time.

You're 11 times more likely of this disease being unvaccinated.
It's the protected people who have fewer symptoms even with a decent viral load.

That makes them the super-spreaders. They don't know that they are infectious because they don't have as many symptoms.

The effective therapeutic they have is making them spread it.

The Driver

I drive.
It's the protected people who have fewer symptoms even with a decent viral load.

That makes them the super-spreaders. They don't know that they are infectious because they don't have as many symptoms.

The effective therapeutic they have is making them spread it.
Who’s more likely to social distance and wear a mask? The person who’s vaccinated because they have a healthy concern about the virus or the YEEHAWWW FREEEDOM wingnut who’s never taken this seriously?

The Driver

I drive.
It's not highly infectious at all. And you don't get immunity.
Death brings a kind of immunity.

That's what these unvaccinated freedumb lovers are asking for and they're too dumb to even realize it. So 1,500+ individuals a day have been taking their final breath and :censored2:ting themselves a hospital ICU bed because they believed toxic lies on social media about a highly infectious, fairly virulent respiratory virus.

Time to shape up, America. Either take care of your bodies or get vaccinated. And it's too late to rely on your immune systems after destroying it with the standard American diet for decades. Get vaccinated, idiots!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Death brings a kind of immunity.

That's what these unvaccinated freedumb lovers are asking for and they're too dumb to even realize it. So 1,500+ individuals a day have been taking their final breath and :censored2:ting themselves a hospital ICU bed because they believed toxic lies on social media about a highly infectious, fairly virulent respiratory virus.

Time to shape up, America. Either take care of your bodies or get vaccinated. And it's too late to rely on your immune systems after destroying it with the standard American diet for decades. Get vaccinated, idiots!