Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Get sick.
Go to the hospital.
Doctors give you horse steroids.

You ever get tired of being a shill for big pharma?
View attachment 351889View attachment 351890
I'll see your shill and raise you two shills.
More money to be made in big Pharma than horse worms. Plus, it actually works.
I heard you take your vehicles to a holistic garage for service.

Business Insider hospital gets permission to cease prescribing ivermectin for COVID-19, reversing a lawsuit that forced it to administer the anti-parasitic drugAn Ohio hospital was sued to force it to prescribe ivermectin for a COVID-19 patient in the ICU. The news comes as Australia bans < .

BrownFlush

Refuse a seatbelt, you are refused a hospital bed if you get in accident? Would you be ok with that “stupidity”, not reasoning?….
Not refused a bed. Just didn't have one.
Maxed out with anti vax horse dewormer drinkers with Covid.
99% of the Covid cases that are maxing out the hospitals are dewormer drinkers.

BrownFlush

Refuse a seatbelt, you are refused a hospital bed if you get in accident? Would you be ok with that “stupidity”, not reasoning?….
If there was a "plague" of unseatbelted accidents that needlessly max out hospitals to the point that there is no beds, that could be prevented by buckling up, what would the public cry be?
Buckle up stupid!
OR
Drink this horse dewormer it will keep your face off the windshield. What's that? 99% of the time it doesn't work? Well, get to the hospital, I hope it's not too late for me to buckle up. lol

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If there was a "plague" of unseatbelted accidents that needlessly max out hospitals to the point that there is no beds, that could be prevented by buckling up, what would the public cry be?
Buckle up stupid!
OR
Drink this horse dewormer it will keep your face off the windshield. What's that? 99% of the time it doesn't work? Well, get to the hospital, I hope it's not too late for me to buckle up. lol
The NIH states’ a five day regimen of ivermectin may reduce covid symptoms’ imagine that, on the government’s own website! Bet you didn’t see that!

BrownFlush

I could care less if one drinks a horse cocktail.
I could care less if one does or doesn't take the shot.
So many sheep in both fields.
Again, I think what both camps come up with sometimes are downright hilarious.

The problem is that we have went from take the shot for your health and the publics health to take the shot or lose your job.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Are we to believe that everyone in this packed stadium has had one, two and three vax's?

A reasonable person could easily conclude that all this vax crap that creepy joe so espouses is just that.....crap.

Hope this helps.
Good game , definitely everyone enjoying life drinking beers and enjoying no social distancing. creepy joe needs impeached
✊🧔

vantexan

Not refused a bed. Just didn't have one.
Maxed out with anti vax horse dewormer drinkers with Covid.
99% of the Covid cases that are maxing out the hospitals are dewormer drinkers.
From the CDC's own numbers less than 50% of ICU beds in Florida are being taken by covid patients and week over week for the last two weeks new cases are going down significantly. Looks like the worst of it might be over.

floridays

From the CDC's own numbers less than 50% of ICU beds in Florida are being taken by covid patients and week over week for the last two weeks new cases are going down significantly. Looks like the worst of it might be over.
Doesn't matter they got the new Muck U variant behind the curtain, just waitng for Delta dawn to get the hook and dragged off stage.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

A9A20E28-FCE2-4F95-80B7-1615CC6145A8.gif