Coronavirus

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Guys why have there been 4 million cases of covid and 62,000 deaths in my home state of Texas?
Who can tell me what’s different about Texas in comparison to other states with a much lower infection AND death rate?
Anybody?

Way more fat hispanics.
96388506-25CC-411F-AD5C-4F796653EC09.gif

Box Ox

Guys why have there been 4 million cases of covid and 62,000 deaths in the state of Texas?
Who can tell me what’s different about Texas in comparison to other states with a much lower infection AND death rate?
Anybody?

What do you think might be different about the state of Texas? Been following the news lately?

Let’s go with Florida 😂
Guys. Who can explain to me why Florida has 3.5 million cases of covid, and over 50,000 deaths?
Who can tell me what’s different about Florida in comparison to other states with a much lower infection rate?

Box Ox

Let’s go with Florida 😂
Guys. Who can explain to me why Florida has 3.5 million cases of covid, and over 50,000 deaths?
Who can tell me what’s different about Florida in comparison to other states with a much lower infection rate?

You do know the state of New York has had 6% more COVID deaths with a 9.5% smaller population size than geriatric Florida, right?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
JFC.
I won’t reach anybody with the Texas example because you guys are freaking nutty.
You actually believe that because you turned on the news today and saw a bunch of Mexicans camped out;
OOPH! CANT COUNT THE TEXAS CORONA STATS! DAMN MEXICANS 😂😂
Today? 😂😂😂 Get out of mom’s basement!

Box Ox

NY was probably worse than that. Don't forget they tried to fudge the real numbers.

Indeed. But @Netsua 3:16 probably doesn't care about 12,000+ dead people if a Democrat was responsible. It's all hard left politics for him, baby!

"Delivering another blow to what’s left of former Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s legacy, New York’s new governor acknowledged on her first day in office that the state has had nearly 12,000 more deaths from COVID-19 than Cuomo told the public.

“The public deserves a clear, honest picture of what’s happening. And that’s whether it’s good or bad, they need to know the truth. And that’s how we restore confidence,” Gov. Kathy Hochul said on NPR.

In its first daily update on the outbreak Tuesday evening, Hochul’s office reported that nearly 55,400 people have died of the coronavirus in New York based on death certificate data submitted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

That’s up from about 43,400 that Cuomo reported to the public as of Monday, his last day in office."