Coronavirus

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
On Oct. 30, 2020, just days before the presidential election, Joe Biden tweeted, “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
This was a lie.
It was a lie because nobody can shut down a virus.
Government does not have the power to end disease, as a general matter. Even the sainted Dr. Anthony Fauci has admitted: “we’re never going to eradicate this … elimination may be too aspirational.”
The government should not aim for elimination; it can aim for some level of control. There's the battle.
That control must be balanced with counter concerns, from the suppression of economic freedom, choice, and social isolation. The lowest-cost intervention and most effective was the distribution of vaccines — thank you Trump.
The worst form of control is what we have seen since Biden raised his hand and thought he was swearing into the Boy Scouts.

Fenris

Kind of makes you wonder about our own government.
They were tracking us even before covid. For covid, I don't know at what level of detail it was performed at but I read many articles on how much people were moving around during the lockouts using cellular data. If the cell companies had the data, you know the government did. I hope they enjoyed me refusing to stay put.

Working4the1%

It blows my mind how someone who probably never served one day in the military would have the gall to call military, probably almost all of them who are veterans, that they are traitors because they won’t get a shot. Takes some nerve. No one know the situations of those Marines who were kicked out. They might have auto-immune disorders, or pregnant wives, or religious reasons, or one of many possible good reasons to not get the Covid shot. They put their lives on the line for us, for their country. Who is anyone to call them traitors????
Have you been in combat with a case of Covid raging in your body…called combat readiness.