Coronavirus

Sportello

The vaccinated who drop dead of heart attacks really can't fight. You don't know if the cases on the battleship are asymptomatic, so that's a nonsense response. And even if they were asymptomatic, they were still taken out of deployment, they definitely won't be doing any fighting. Vaccinated people still end up in the hospital, in most places it's at much higher rates than unvaccinated. And almost everyone who ever had covid before the vaccines only knew it because a test, many never got tested and still don't know they had it.
This is complete nonsense. There is nothing remotely resembling truth in your statement. Also, the USN has no battleships.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This is complete nonsense. There is nothing remotely resembling truth in your statement. Also, the USN has no battleships.
USS Milwaukee. Warship not battleship. It’s absolutely true. I know leftists are allergic to the truth but there is an article about it if you care to look it up. Be sure to get your booster!

oldngray

nowhere special
4503.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

In the viral footage shot inside a CVS pharmacy, a pharmacist hands a customer a vaccine insert sheet which he asserts contains complete testing and safety data.
After the customer informs the pharmacist the folded paper he just handed her is completely blank, he tells her the information is located within and proceeds to unfold it for her.
As he opens the document, however, the pharmacist instead discovers he’s unfolded a huge sheet of blank paper.
“So, if we don’t know what we’re injecting into ourselves, I don’t understand how that’s informed consent,” the customer points out.
“You’re exactly right and you are correct. I should not be giving these vaccines at all,” the pharmacist agrees.
“Why are you giving them?” the customer presses.
“Because I am…because I am told to and that’s how… because I am told to and… I am told…,” the pharmacist stammers, adding, “And everything I have shown including the patients that I have given it to, it is safe."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
More sudden deaths.
Four international soccer stars died this week after suffering a sudden heart attack.
Croatian footballer Marin Cacic (23), Oman international player Mukhaled Al-Raqadi (29), Egyptian goalkeeper Ahmed Amin(24), and Algerian football player Sofiane Loukar (28) all died this week, the COVID world reported.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Experts: DeSantis Policies So Bad He's Now Infecting Record Numbers In California And New York

TALLAHASSEE, FL—According to experts, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis's COVID policies are so bad they are starting to cause skyrocketing COVID infection rates in leftist states.

"This is just horrible," said Fauci. "Somehow, DeSantis has diabolically figured out how to reduce COVID rates in his state by giving his people freedom, which has the strange effect of infecting leftist states in record numbers. HE MUST BE STOPPED!" Fauci's eyes then rolled back into his head and he began uttering an ancient Sumerian tongue to find out what SCIENCE wanted next.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Today, President Joe Biden informed governors that — despite his earlier promises to “shut down the virus” — there was “no federal solution” to the COVID-19 pandemic. Instead, these are challenges which should be addressed at the state level.
Trump's plan, back again.

Sportello

Experts: DeSantis Policies So Bad He's Now Infecting Record Numbers In California And New York

TALLAHASSEE, FL—According to experts, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis's COVID policies are so bad they are starting to cause skyrocketing COVID infection rates in leftist states.

"This is just horrible," said Fauci. "Somehow, DeSantis has diabolically figured out how to reduce COVID rates in his state by giving his people freedom, which has the strange effect of infecting leftist states in record numbers. HE MUST BE STOPPED!" Fauci's eyes then rolled back into his head and he began uttering an ancient Sumerian tongue to find out what SCIENCE wanted next.

Sportello

More sudden deaths.
Four international soccer stars died this week after suffering a sudden heart attack.
Croatian footballer Marin Cacic (23), Oman international player Mukhaled Al-Raqadi (29), Egyptian goalkeeper Ahmed Amin(24), and Algerian football player Sofiane Loukar (28) all died this week, the COVID world reported.
False. You are being lied to.