Coronavirus

vantexan

So? They didn’t die from the vaccine. That’s a unfounded conspiracy theory.
You don't know if it was a contributing factor or not. I'll have to go back and look at it but did it mention the vaccines? Saw recently where dozens of athletes across Europe have died. If young, healthy athletes, real physical specimens, are suddenly dying it's certainly worth looking into for a common denominator. There may be nothing to it but certainly worth looking into. These vaccines were rushed to market and I for one am going to give it more time before getting vaccinated. I want to go to Argentina but they're only letting the vaccinated in. So you can see I'm serious about being cautious. A year from now there could be a lot more, as in millions more, heart attacks. Or it could be nothing at all. Worth it to me to wait and see.

Sportello

You don't know if it was a contributing factor or not.
Nor do you.
I'll have to go back and look at it but did it mention the vaccines?
No reputable sources, just fringe sites.
Saw recently where dozens of athletes across Europe have died. If young, healthy athletes, real physical specimens, are suddenly dying it's certainly worth looking into for a common denominator
That's been debunked, but cool conspiracy.

These vaccines were rushed to market and I for one am going to give it more time before getting vaccinated
Operation Warp Speed.

I want to go to Argentina but they're only letting the vaccinated in. So you can see I'm serious about being cautious. A year from now there could be a lot more, as in millions more, heart attacks. Or it could be nothing at all. Worth it to me to wait and see
Enjoy the afterlife.

vantexan

Nor do you.

No reputable sources, just fringe sites.

That's been debunked, but cool conspiracy.

Operation Warp Speed.

Enjoy the afterlife.
You said when someone posted that 4 soccer stars have died, all from heart attacks, that we were being lied to. Can you point to the lies? I specifically asked you to address that article and on my Google search there were reports from major newspapers about a specific sports star dying. Why is it so important to you to try to quash even the remotest possibility that it's connected to vaccines when these articles were just reporting their deaths, no blaming vaccines? Exactly why are you so interested in controlling the narrative? If there's a chance that these vaccines might cause heart attacks wouldn't you want to know? Why are you so insistent on downplaying Omicron's mildness? Literally everywhere it's being reported as mild except by our own government. Is it important to cover for them since they're Democrats? I don't care which administration brought these vaccines about. I want to be certain there's minimal risk. How's that a conspiracy?

Sportello

You said when someone posted that 4 soccer stars have died, all from heart attacks, that we were being lied to. Can you point to the lies? I specifically asked you to address that article and on my Google search there were reports from major newspapers about a specific sports star dying. Why is it so important to you to try to quash even the remotest possibility that it's connected to vaccines when these articles were just reporting their deaths, no blaming vaccines? Exactly why are you so interested in controlling the narrative? If there's a chance that these vaccines might cause heart attacks wouldn't you want to know? Why are you so insistent on downplaying Omicron's mildness? Literally everywhere it's being reported as mild except by our own government. Is it important to cover for them since they're Democrats? I don't care which administration brought these vaccines about. I want to be certain there's minimal risk. How's that a conspiracy?
Citations, please. You fall for conspiracies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Citations, please. You fall for conspiracies.
2E937EEC-C878-43C3-ACF9-FE99096FCB07.gif

vantexan

You’re not being as cute as you think you are being.
Nope, you did what you're always accusing others of. You didn't read the article. Nowhere did it say they died because of the vaccines. But you said we're being lied to. That being said, if exceptionally fit young athletes are dying from heart attacks and the common denominator is they've all been vaccinated then I hope that's being investigated. And I hope that if Omicron turns out to be a mild variant that we'll finally put the pandemic behind us. And I very much hope that all who've been vaccinated are safe from any terrible side effects. That includes most of my family.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The CDC says that no one is fully vaccinated until two weeks AFTER one receives their double shots.

According to VAERS data ( Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System ) that 50% of the vaccine death occur within 48 hours of the injection and 80% of the deaths occur within the week.
So if you die from the injection but are not fully vaccinated, then your death is reported as a Covid death not as a vaccine caused death.

Go back and look in the New England Journal of Medicine (Feb. 2020 ) where Dr. Fauci wrote that the mortality rate for Covid-19 was the same as that of the common flu.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nope, you did what you're always accusing others of. You didn't read the article. Nowhere did it say they died because of the vaccines. But you said we're being lied to. That being said, if exceptionally fit young athletes are dying from heart attacks and the common denominator is they've all been vaccinated then I hope that's being investigated. And I hope that if Omicron turns out to be a mild variant that we'll finally put the pandemic behind us. And I very much hope that all who've been vaccinated are safe from any terrible side effects. That includes most of my family.

UnionStrong

The CDC says that no one is fully vaccinated until two weeks AFTER one receives their double shots.

According to VAERS data ( Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System ) that 50% of the vaccine death occur within 48 hours of the injection and 80% of the deaths occur within the week.
So if you die from the injection but are not fully vaccinated, then your death is reported as a Covid death not as a vaccine caused death.

Go back and look in the New England Journal of Medicine (Feb. 2020 ) where Dr. Fauci wrote that the mortality rate for Covid-19 was the same as that of the common flu.
It’s a :censored2:ing farce. More people are beginning to realize it. Even idiots.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Uncle Joe said the kits were coming, just not when.

• Jen Psaki said last week there would be a website to order testing kits

Good , functioning websites take time.

UnionStrong

Uncle Joe said the kits were coming, just not when.

• Jen Psaki said last week there would be a website to order testing kits

Good , functioning websites take time.
Idiots. And this is what they wanted over Trump?! How is that working out you :censored2:ing stupid sheep?!