Coronavirus

Box Ox

no. bernie was compromised but like AOC he still had principles too.

All the Democratic Party is doing now is trying to push ideas and legislation that Bernie holds dear. Biden became the backdoor for actually giving it a shot at passage because Bernie never could have been elected nationally. And you love it, comrade. You don't have to pretend you're above it all.

rickyb

All the Democratic Party is doing now is trying to push ideas and legislation that Bernie holds dear. Biden became the backdoor for actually giving it a shot at passage because Bernie never could have been elected nationally. And you love it, comrade. You don't have to pretend you're above it all.
no absolutely not.

the business class liberals made it very clear they would vote for trump if bernie was the nominee.

i know you think the system is pure and based on teh will of hte voters and it is not. you will have to look it up yourself, im not going to waste my time trying to convince you.

democrats arent going to do anything. you can tell me what they actually pass.

Sportello

Seems as though you are constantly triggered, and really miss being on the triggered, misinformation highway of, Twitter.

Still triggered about Trump (see avatar), triggered about COVID, and triggered about any other opinion that goes against your sad tribal narrative.

Sorry for your loss...
You make no sense. Miss being on Twitter? What are you talking about? My avatar is a warning, you seem to be triggered by it. Good. Honestly, I think you and your brothers in arms are dangerous. My only tribe is humanity. I see a lot of division and hate here. I’ll call it out.

This forum has become a cesspool of misinformation and anti government conspiracy. One would think you are trying to tank the stock by portraying employees as insane radicals.

I’ve been here long enough to remember the owners defense of Stormfront members.

PS Libertarians are delusional.

Last edited:

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
and common sense / non rigid thinking has never been yours.
The differences in the quality and thought processes of our posts has been clear to all. Hope your schizophrenia doesn't get worse, comrade.
8E8E5A19-82A7-4200-A7B6-ADE94F68DFF9.gif

Box Ox

“A Texas mother has been charged with endangering a child after she allegedly placed her 13-year-old son, who had Covid-19, into her car's trunk to avoid being exposed to the virus, according to a warrant from the Harris County District Attorney's Office.”

rickyb

school is online manitoba and east. the west especially oily conservative :censored2: hole alberta is having in class school starting today. we really have to make sure our hospitals are overloaded