Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's the duty of all hard leftists to believe the COVID numbers are far worse than they are in reality.
A supreme court justice literally spouting delusional nonsense statistics that are completely divorced from reality during a hearing.

I hope historians get a good laugh.

newfie

Ya think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220109-163552.png
    Screenshot_20220109-163552.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 46

Fenris

CA deaths/100K=194
TX deaths/100K=262
FL deaths/100K=291
Which puts Florida 16th in the country, with a population of elderly (those most likely to die) higher than the country. They have less deaths per capita the New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and many more. Nothing there to condemn Florida.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Which puts Florida 16th in the country, with a population of elderly (those most likely to die) higher than the country. They have less deaths per capita the New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Massachusetts and many more. Nothing there to condemn Florida.
People desperately grasping at straws to find anything to discredit DeSantis. They never stop.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's the duty of all hard leftists to believe the COVID numbers are far worse than they are in reality.

People desperately grasping at straws to find anything to discredit DeSantis. They never stop.

I just wonder why anyone talks numbers, good or bad, when health fauxthorities admitted the tests they've used the whole time don't work. They may have well said that 150% of the population got purple with elephant garlic shepherd's pie. It would have the exact same meaning. The only way to overcome the leftist narrative is to stop giving any of their lies any credence.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Not as tired as I am of you covering for conspiracy theorist and neo-Nazis.
Seems as though you are constantly triggered, and really miss being on the triggered, misinformation highway of, Twitter.

Still triggered about Trump (see avatar), triggered about COVID, and triggered about any other opinion that goes against your sad tribal narrative.

Sorry for your loss...

rickyb

I like this from that piece.

DeSantis has made Florida free by freeing it from the Covidstan information delusion. Floridians know they're free AND safe. As do DeSantis' political opponents, which is why so many of them still hypocritically vacation in the state he governs.
how can you know youre free if you have limited perspective?

good chance hes garbage

rickyb

Seems as though you are constantly triggered, and really miss being on the triggered, misinformation highway of, Twitter.

Still triggered about Trump (see avatar), triggered about COVID, and triggered about any other opinion that goes against your sad tribal narrative.

Sorry for your loss...
Covid and trump are no joke

Theyre not fake news

rickyb

this :censored2: aint over. its a bad time to get real sick.