Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So the commies have figured out how to take our guns away?

View attachment 385945

newolddude

Something new to get angry about.

US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisers voted unanimously on Tuesday to recommend the Novavax COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use authorization. According to CNBC, the FDA usually follows the experts' recommendations and could clear this vaccine for US distribution as soon as this week. The jab uses more traditional technology employed for decades to combat diseases including Hepatitis B and influenza, unlike Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna's shots, which use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology, per Reuters.

Box Ox

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
684533_b1tmqoxlg2dqcu9.jpeg

vantexan

Not exactly concentration camps for 100,000,000+ unvaccinated. If one considers the amount of money and manpower to round up tens of millions, put them in camps, feed them, etc then these kind of fantastical ideas wouldn't float around. Not to mention few would go without a fight.
@zubenelgenubi You were saying that they intended to put the unvaccinated in concentration camps. Based on the number vaccinated I was saying that's 100,000,000+. I pointed out the logistics of housing and feeding that many people was unworkable and you said who said anything about feeding them. Shall I pull that post up for you?

vantexan

Yeah, Auschwitz, Dacau, and all the others were built overnight. Smh. I'm sure all the Good Germans refused to believe it, even after the camps were liberated. Hell, there's still holocaust deniers to this day.
Once again you're alluding to what will be done with these supposed concentration camps.

vantexan

Thanks for continuing to demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension. Btw, how's trusting the government working out for people in Shanghai? I bet none of them believed their government would lock them in their apartments and starve them either. Just because they can't get away with it here and now doesn't mean they aren't angling for it
Yup.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
@zubenelgenubi You were saying that they intended to put the unvaccinated in concentration camps. Based on the number vaccinated I was saying that's 100,000,000+. I pointed out the logistics of housing and feeding that many people was unworkable and you said who said anything about feeding them. Shall I pull that post up for you?

You continue to not be able to show where I said 100 million. That was you, for the 100 millionth time. You were being absurd and I never dreamed you were being serious. I won't make that mistake again, I am done talking about it.

vantexan

inferred;
  1. deduced or concluded (information) from evidence and reasoning rather than from explicit statements.

You can't attribute to @zubenelgenubi an inference on your part. Zub wins this one.
He said that I said he said 100 million+. I'm pointing out it was me who said 100 million+ and when I said it I talked about the impossible logistics of doing such a thing, like feeding all those people. He then said who said anything about feeding them? I then replied are you now saying they're death camps? He didn't dispute the 100 million+ at the time and went into a diatribe about how we could easily see Auschwitz type camps here and I'm naive to think otherwise. So yeah, I'm disputing the existence of concentration camps or any intention to put even thousands into said camps. He's tried to walk it back by attacking me personally. If you want to support his concentration camp assertions more power to you.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's not really shocking that the people who cry the loudest and most often about being personally attacked are the ones who start the insults. Narcissists, they can dish it out, but can't take it.