Coronavirus

oldngray

nowhere special
1425dad.jpg

Thebrownblob

“I’m headed out with my face mask. to get my sixth booster, I’ve had Covid twice but I’m just happy to have had the vaccine six times”

Love,
Your friendly virtue signaler

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I guess these people in New York are nutty conspiracy theorists. I'm sure the case will get thrown out for not being real.

That's at least three states with laws or regulations granting the executive branch power to detain people without due process, whether in their homes, or other "isolation facilities". The regulations provide for the use of "isolation facilities", but they don't exist, so I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.

When the judge asked how someone would get out of a quarantine facility, the AG answered "They can hire a lawyer and file a lawsuit". Not, "they will be released when they have recovered, or are deemed to not be a risk." They can file a lawsuit...nothing to worry about. These people clearly aren't insane, and only have our best interests at heart.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I guess these people in New York are nutty conspiracy theorists. I'm sure the case will get thrown out for not being real.

That's at least three states with laws or regulations granting the executive branch power to detain people without due process, whether in their homes, or other "isolation facilities". The regulations provide for the use of "isolation facilities", but they don't exist, so I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.

When the judge asked how someone would get out of a quarantine facility, the AG answered "They can hire a lawyer and file a lawsuit". Not, "they will be released when they have recovered, or are deemed to not be a risk." They can file a lawsuit...nothing to worry about. These people clearly aren't insane, and only have our best interests at heart.
Red flag laws will help fill up the facilities

Thebrownblob

Russia has taken quite a few of the labs where we've been doing this research in Ukraine. I hope they do the right thing and fire bomb them until every bug in there is dead. Unfortunately that would still leave the 1000's of other bioweapons labs we are funding around the world.
Those don’t exist CNN said so