Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
31xp-antifa-pix1-facebookJumbo.jpg

Why don't they take off the masks?

Box Ox

What is it about your ideology that makes you think it's cool to force your sexual fetishes on others? I'd really like to know.

The Democrats at my grocery store are still wearing their masks. It really is starting to seem like a kink thing for them. Maybe there are now ball gags under those things?

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe those family men don't want anybody to know who they are because of all the gay stuff they're gonna be getting into after their pride parade. @El Correcto might have thoughts on it.
I don’t like any of them. Once you start putting on masks and going out to have violent little street brawls you’re a criminal and should be arrested.
Police should do a better job shutting down unlawful protest and dispersing these idiots with rubber bullets if necessary.

Box Ox

I don’t like any of them. Once you start putting on masks and going out to have violent little street brawls you’re a criminal and should be arrested.
Police should do a better job shutting down unlawful protest and dispersing these idiots with rubber bullets if necessary.q

Maybe the two sides could peacefully come together and go on tour doing something like a modern stage production of Westside Story?

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe the two sides could peacefully come together and go on tour doing something like a modern stage production of Westside Story?
Whatever keeps these brainwashed morons from dressing up like dorks and larping around america like freedom fighters I’m all for.