Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
So they don't do anything other than having an opinion. And that somehow elevates them to worthy of media coverage. Okay. Seems silly.
No they have opinions they use to recruit other like minded pricks and take them out into the real world. They want political influence in this country and that is why they are worthy of media coverage.

Most these like minded pricks don’t even know what they are getting into really, they probably just share some of the more mainstream talking points with these people, strong borders strong country, etc. But underneath it all is basement dwelling fascist ideology. That’s why all those patriot front members arrested look like they have extra chromosomes, straight up white trash stupid people.

El Correcto

god is dead
So 45 or so split off from a group of 263? OMG we're getting overrun with white supremacists.
I never said that, we are merely discussing political radicals that should be called what they are. I do think they should be exposed, I think it is a good thing the media did a deep dive after the unite the right rally and kept track of how the leadership moved.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
these people are hateful pricks with toxic politics.

Sounds awfully familiar.

1656988300400.png

Let me ask you, when describing someone as a hateful prick, are you doing so out of love? Or are you suggesting it's ok to hate people, but only people who hate people? In which case would you be approving of the hateful pricks you hate so much because they only hate people who hate them? Just trying to make sure I understand where you are coming from.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sounds awfully familiar.

View attachment 390964

Let me ask you, when describing someone as a hateful prick, are you doing so out of love? Or are you suggesting it's ok to hate people, but only people who hate people? In which case would you be approving of the hateful pricks you hate so much because they only hate people who hate them? Just trying to make sure I understand where you are coming from.
I don’t see why you’re so concerned about my emotions over this.
I feel nothing for these people, like most. I’m just pointing out oh patriot front is full of hateful pricks who legitimately hate others and believe in white supremacist America.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s why all those patriot front members arrested look like they have extra chromosomes, straight up white trash stupid people.
Arrested for what?
You talk about their fascist views but it seems to me the fascists are the ones arresting them for attempting to protest. They have a right to have their stupid beliefs and they have a right to spread them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Arrested for what?
You talk about their fascist views but it seems to me the fascists are the ones arresting them for attempting to protest. They have a right to have their stupid beliefs and they have a right to spread them.
No these people are legit fascists that’s why I call them that.
Take a look fren, the media also has a right to expose them. And no you don’t have a right to show up and cause fights at peaceful gatherings, law enforcement has a right to stop you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No these people are legit fascists that’s why I call them that.
Take a look fren, the media also has a right to expose them.
They were arrested for trying to go and protest.

The media lied and said BLM riots were peaceful, then lies and says these people are violent.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don’t see why you’re so concerned about my emotions over this.
I feel nothing for these people, like most. I’m just pointing out oh patriot front is full of hateful pricks who legitimately hate others and believe in white supremacist America.

I don’t get why you guys get so defensive over patriot front. Is there something you aren’t telling me?

I'm just trying to point out your hypocrisy. In your mind it seems to make sense that you can be concerned about their emotions, but you don't understand why I'm concerned about yours. If they've done something, let's talk about it. Projecting your hate filled revenge fantasies onto groups of people who haven't acted them out is the only interesting thing being discussed here.

El Correcto

god is dead
They were arrested for trying to go and protest.

The media lied and said BLM riots were peaceful, then lies
Okay, I don’t condone blm riots, but they also just “showed up to protest”.
These people are idiots, apparently they had riot plans. I’ll be curious to see how the charges are handled against them.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm just trying to point out your hypocrisy. In your mind it seems to make sense that you can be concerned about their emotions, but you don't understand why I'm concerned about yours. If they've done something, let's talk about it. Projecting your hate filled revenge fantasies onto groups of people who haven't acted them out is the only interesting thing being discussed here.
I didn’t have a hate filled revenge fantasy.
Calling fascists hateful pricks is far from a hate filled revenge fantasy.
Fascists are hateful pricks, maybe you should Google some fascism fren.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I didn’t have a hate filled revenge fantasy.
Calling fascists hateful pricks is far from a hate filled revenge fantasy.
Fascists are hateful pricks, maybe you should Google some fascism fren.

You must have some reason to think they are hate filled pricks. The mefia telling you they are doesn't count, and as far as I can tell they haven't actually done anything. Projection is a more likely explanation.

As far as I can tell, they only exist as a means to distract people from terrible things that are actually happening. That, or they are intentionally martyring themselves in order to further expose the insanity of the of the establishment and their mefia lap dogs, and rally more people to their cause.

Whether they are feds or fascists (but I repeat myself) they probably don't deserve the attention they're getting. But maybe I'm wrong, in which case, don't let me stop you from sounding the alarm.

El Correcto

god is dead
You must have some reason to think they are hate filled pricks. The mefia telling you they are doesn't count, and as far as I can tell they haven't actually done anything. Projection is a more likely explanation.

As far as I can tell, they only exist as a means to distract people from terrible things that are actually happening. That, or they are intentionally martyring themselves in order to further expose the insanity of the of the establishment and their mefia lap dogs, and rally more people to their cause.

Whether they are feds or fascists (but I repeat myself) they probably don't deserve the attention they're getting. But maybe I'm wrong, in which case, don't let me stop you from sounding the alarm.
I disagree, neo-Nazis just like the commies should get attention and be condemned. They should be outted for their beliefs. You’re free to believe what you want, but the media is free to report on it.

El Correcto

god is dead
These are people who bring hate into the real world. We aren’t just discussing some random discord troll or some kid on Minecraft.
These people organize into groups and launch protests/counter protest over their political beliefs, some of it has ended in violence that had real world consequences for people that get caught up in the crossfire.

Once people start dying in the streets to groups that promote hatred they become a target of interest. The government would be incompetent if they were not.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I disagree, neo-Nazis just like the commies should get attention and be condemned. They should be outted for their beliefs. You’re free to believe what you want, but the media is free to report on it.

I'll believe that's what they are when I see evidence. Until then, since the mefia has a tendency to be a reverse barometer for the truth, I'll assume that they people they vilify are almost 100% certain not to be what they say they are. I mean, there are still people who believe Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist who went to a BLM protest looking to mow down some black people, and successfully doing so, all thanks to the mefia.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
These are people who bring hate into the real world. We aren’t just discussing some random discord troll or some kid on Minecraft.
These people organize into groups and launch protests/counter protest over their political beliefs, some of it has ended in violence that had real world consequences for people that get caught up in the crossfire.

Once people start dying in the streets to groups that promote hatred they become a target of interest. The government would be incompetent if they were not.

But Antifa doesn't exist.

El Correcto

god is dead
Can you give an example of this hate?
Don't know much about them, I'm open to this idea that they're hateful but would like specifics.
I provided you a website laying out their white supremacist beliefs that they openly posted and show. They are ethnostate fascists from what I can tell.
But Antifa doesn't exist.
lol…
I'll believe that's what they are when I see evidence. Until then, since the mefia has a tendency to be a reverse barometer for the truth, I'll assume that they people they vilify are almost 100% certain not to be what they say they are. I mean, there are still people who believe Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist who went to a BLM protest looking to mow down some black people, and successfully doing so, all thanks to the mefia.
Yeah I posted their website.
Are you people being purposefully thick headed or am I wrong?
Do these men not support a white ethno-state?

“Americans will fully recognize themselves as a people, not merely citizens or residents of a country, but a people bearing a unique national interest rooted in our heritage on this continent. Our people, born to this nation of our European race, must reforge themselves as a new collective capable of asserting our right to cultural independence. The LIFE of this nation, unique among all others, will be defended.”

They are just more hateful pricks hiding behind a cross and speaking more mainstream conservative talking points to recruit people. But they aren’t really hiding the ball at all, you must be pretty dense if you can’t see this.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I provided you a website laying out their white supremacist beliefs that they openly posted and show. They are ethnostate fascists from what I can tell.

lol…

Yeah I posted their website.
Are you people being purposefully thick headed or am I wrong?
Do these men not support a white ethno-state?

“Americans will fully recognize themselves as a people, not merely citizens or residents of a country, but a people bearing a unique national interest rooted in our heritage on this continent. Our people, born to this nation of our European race, must reforge themselves as a new collective capable of asserting our right to cultural independence. The LIFE of this nation, unique among all others, will be defended.”

They are just more hateful pricks hiding behind a cross and speaking more mainstream conservative talking points to recruit people. But they aren’t really hiding the ball at all, you must be pretty dense if you can’t see this.

Ok, now I see why you think they are hateful pricks. How dare they oppose war.

20220704_212419.png

Seriously though, yeah they definitely give off a neoklan vibe with their talk about European Race, and wearing those lower halves of Klan hoods. When they start actively initiating violence on par with BLM and Antifa, I'll let you have an I told you so.