Coronavirus

El Correcto

god is dead
i tried to talk my buddy out of having kids with his wife bc looks like theyll have no future

so im with you on that unless things change
That’s kind of rude you little autismo.
You shouldn’t tell people not to have kids with their wives, but they probably laughed it off knowing you.

rickyb

That’s kind of rude you little autismo.
You shouldn’t tell people not to have kids with their wives, but they probably laughed it off knowing you.
hes not married yet been dating the girl for 4 years. but its a reasonable idea what kind of world you are bringing the kid into. if its going to collapse in 20 to 30 years, is there a point really?

El Correcto

god is dead
hes not married yet been dating the girl for 4 years. but its a reasonable idea what kind of world you are bringing the kid into. if its going to collapse in 20 to 30 years, is there a point really?
Is there a point to any of it Ricky?
Maybe he has a strong desire to turn that woman into a mother and have a little him running around, you’re asking the wrong kind of guy.

rickyb

Is there a point to any of it Ricky?
Maybe he has a strong desire to turn that woman into a mother and have a little him running around, you’re asking the wrong kind of guy.
well you hear alot of talk about personal responsibility so it seems irresponsible to have kids if the world is becoming unihabitable

If justice perishes, then it is no longer worthwhile for men to live upon the earth.” - kant

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
well you hear alot of talk about personal responsibility so it seems irresponsible to have kids if the world is becoming unihabitable

If justice perishes, then it is no longer worthwhile for men to live upon the earth.” - kant

It's a good thing liberals are having fewer and fewer kids. Pretty soon their special blend of insanity will die out and the next generation of conservatives will rebuild the civilization that liberals took two generations to destroy.

rickyb

It's a good thing liberals are having fewer and fewer kids. Pretty soon their special blend of insanity will die out and the next generation of conservatives will rebuild the civilization that liberals took two generations to destroy.
but you guys dont social distance

and ill remind you when i looked up life expectancy in america, the states which are typically republican had a lower one lol

not that i support democrats.

rickyb

You don't have to live to 75 to have kids.
how long should you expect your kids to live to? will you be able to provide for them in a collapsing civilization?

im not being incentivized to have kids.

i was thinking the other day about your anti abortion ruling. that sucks. i wouldnt want to be forced to be pregnant for a year or whatever just for pounding it out.

Thebrownblob

how long should you expect your kids to live to? will you be able to provide for them in a collapsing civilization?

i was thinking the other day about your anti abortion ruling. that sucks. i wouldnt want to be forced to be pregnant for a year or whatever just for pounding it out.
We didn’t have an anti-abortion ruling although I would be fine with it if we did.

Thebrownblob

yea the supreme court shenanigans
The only thing they said is it’s not codified law, Just because you don’t understand what a constitution is because you don’t have one is not my fault. I live in a deep red state and absolutely nothing will change we have the most liberal abortion laws Roe v. Wade didn’t change it. As a matter fact most States were nullifying the decision on their own which is exactly what they should do the federal government has no business dictating to the states.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The only thing they said is it’s not codified law, Just because you don’t understand what a constitution is because you don’t have one is not my fault. I live in a deep red state and absolutely nothing will change we have the most liberal abortion laws Roe v. Wade didn’t change it. As a matter fact most States were nullifying the decision on their own which is exactly what they should do the federal government has no business dictating to the states.
It’s amazing how he parrots the democrats. Birds of a feather.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Kids are their own incentive. You only don't want kids because you don't believe you are capable of caring about another person more than you care about yourself. It's a life experience that, by missing out on, you deny yourself one of the main reasons for existing, and all the benefits and growth opportunities that come with it.

What is happening is you are being incentivized to depend on the government to take care of you in your old age. What will happen instead is you will be locked up in an old folks' home to die from neglect, alone, without anyone to care that you are gone.

The liberals who do have kids treat them like a fashion accessory, and use destroying their reproductive capabilities to advance their social standing rather than take the responsibility of having children seriously, so it's probably better that they don't have them.

BigGuy2732

I have children because they're gifts from God and I get to shape them hopefully into souls who will love and serve Him. The struggles coming for all of us will be gifts to our salvation if used properly. It's never a bad time to have children. Ever. It is always a good time to have kids.

rickyb

Kids are their own incentive. You only don't want kids because you don't believe you are capable of caring about another person more than you care about yourself. It's a life experience that, by missing out on, you deny yourself one of the main reasons for existing, and all the benefits and growth opportunities that come with it.

What is happening is you are being incentivized to depend on the government to take care of you in your old age. What will happen instead is you will be locked up in an old folks' home to die from neglect, alone, without anyone to care that you are gone.

The liberals who do have kids treat them like a fashion accessory, and use destroying their reproductive capabilities to advance their social standing rather than take the responsibility of having children seriously, so it's probably better that they don't have them.
$2500 to rent a 2 br here...thats assuming its big enough it doesnt drive the kid crazy.
if you dont have a kid, maybe you and a gf can get away with a studio.

btw the govt here has healthcare employees come to peoples houses to do their laundry, shower, cook, etc to keep them out of care homes. im not sure what it costs them i will find out.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
$2500 to rent a 2 br here...thats assuming its big enough it doesnt drive the kid crazy.
if you dont have a kid, maybe you and a gf can get away with a studio.

btw the govt here has healthcare employees come to peoples houses to do their laundry, shower, cook, etc to keep them out of care homes. im not sure what it costs them i will find out.

Sure they do. And you wonder why things are unaffordable?