Coronavirus

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That isn’t what we are talking about. You support Russia over NATO. You think Russia is more western than nato.
You’re happy the “Christian’s” control the Russia gulags now.

Very happy for you peckerwood.
Guy, you're turning into Bacha2. You can't even keep who you're arguing with straight!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That isn’t what we are talking about. You support Russia over NATO. You think Russia is more western than nato.
You’re happy the “Christian’s” control the Russia gulags now.

Very happy for you peckerwood.

I like that you don't deny my allegations, make up stuff I never said, then go straight to insults. Your "blah, blah, blah" post was more intellectually honest.

El Correcto

god is dead
I like that you don't deny my allegations, make up stuff I never said, then go straight to insults. Your "blah, blah, blah" post was more intellectually honest.
Nope, you believe that peckerwood you just won’t be honest.
You love Christianity being boosted by the government.
You don’t like nato because it is godless commies according to you. You think theocracy is western democracy in a lot of way.

Because you’re very stupid.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s just like that little accelerationist neo nazi dido who likes to spend his spare time on/pol/ laughing with neo Nazis about racist terror attacks and then come here to pretend to be a moderate.

You people are very transparent.

vantexan

It’s just like that little accelerationist neo nazi dido who likes to spend his spare time on/pol/ laughing with neo Nazis about racist terror attacks and then come here to pretend to be a moderate.

"You people? You people are you people!"(from "All in the Family")

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Nope, you believe that peckerwood you just won’t be honest.
You love Christianity being boosted by the government.
You don’t like nato because it is godless commies according to you. You think theocracy is western democracy in a lot of way.

Because you’re very stupid.

I love being told what I think by crazy randos on the internet who base their information only very loosely on anything I ever said, or things I never said at all. Please tell me more about what I think. You might still have some credibility left to destroy.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

I find it fascinating that you abhor Neo-Nazis, but not Ukrainian Neo-Nazis.

Gotta Go

0B70B11B-CC03-4FB1-A4CB-817C79599144.jpeg