Coronavirus

Gotta Go

“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines*, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that.”

floridays

My opinion is there is no way I'm wasting my time listening/watching a conspiracy clown.
I understand
The three monkey thing
See no evil.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No. I choose not to listen to the ramblings of an unwell person. Next you'll be pointing to an Alex Jones video to try to 'educate' me about the Lizard People or something.
People listen to your deranged ramblings all the time. You afraid you might learn something? Lol

floridays

No. I choose not to listen to the ramblings of an unwell person. Next you'll be pointing to an Alex Jones video to try to 'educate' me about the Lizard People or something.
You have absolutely no idea what is in it.
I understand your type.
Closed minded.
Afraid something might shake your sacred beliefs.
Poster boy.
See no evil.jpeg

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
You have absolutely no idea what is in it.
I understand your type.
Closed minded.
Afraid something might shake your sacred beliefs.
Poster boy.
'My type'?

Pray tell, what is that? I'm anything but close minded. I have no 'sacred beliefs' to shake.

An ad-hominem as a closing is always classy.

floridays

Okay, I tried. I made it 30 seconds.

This is not a well man.
To be honest with you I had the same pre-conceived notion about him as well. I was wrong.

He absolutley is well and sharp as a tack, highly intelligent, you may not like his delivery. George Carlin was highly intelligent as well. But you know that.

Slow the speed down a little and suffer through it. I know you can do it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
To be honest with you I had the same pre-conceived notion about him as well. I was wrong.

He absolutley is well and sharp as a tack, highly intelligent, you may not like his delivery. George Carlin was highly intelligent as well. But you know that.

Slow the speed down a little and suffer through it. I know you can do it.
I used to think he was a whack-job celebrity until I watched a few of his videos and realized he’s actually very intelligent and thoroughly researches everything before making his videos.

floridays

I used to think he was a whack-job celebrity until I watched a few of his videos and realized he’s actually very intelligent and thoroughly researches everything before making his videos.
I think it was actually the video that you posted that caused me to consider him.
I thank you for posting it, you expanded my horizon. :thumbup1: