I'm a star
I thought you liked Aderall addicts?

200 (9).gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Thebrownblob

Peer
reviewed

I thought the trusted FDA so this was only horse medicine?

I wonder how many people with comorbidities who were hit hard with Covid could’ve lived if they were given the option to take this? Apparently around 92%

Conclusion​

Non-use of ivermectin was associated with a 12.5-fold increase in mortality rate and a seven-fold increased risk of dying from COVID-19 compared to the regular use of ivermectin. This dose-response efficacy reinforces the prophylactic effects of ivermectin against COVID-19.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Peer
reviewed

I thought the trusted FDA so this was only horse medicine?

I wonder how many people with comorbidities who were hit hard with Covid could’ve lived if they were given the option to take this? Apparently around 92%

Conclusion​

Non-use of ivermectin was associated with a 12.5-fold increase in mortality rate and a seven-fold increased risk of dying from COVID-19 compared to the regular use of ivermectin. This dose-response efficacy reinforces the prophylactic effects of ivermectin against COVID-19.
How many died because they lied about alternative therapeutics?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sorry but as far as I’m concerned the CDC and the FDA can never be trusted again. they went out of their way to make sure people were Deceived
When you think about for how long the CDC was held in such high regard for being the experts on many diseases and they are now at this level of distrust. Kind of sad really.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

On Saturday, the doctors announced the letter to the press claiming that excess mortality has occurred as a result of the shots. They also said that adverse reactions have been significantly higher from COVID-19 shots than any other vaccine and that trend holds across numerous countries.

floridays

On Saturday, the doctors announced the letter to the press claiming that excess mortality has occurred as a result of the shots. They also said that adverse reactions have been significantly higher from COVID-19 shots than any other vaccine and that trend holds across numerous countries.
That's odd, this past weekend doctors in India did the exact thing, they actually had a forum about it.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That's odd, this past weekend doctors in India did the exact thing, they actually had a forum about it.
Must be QAnon. No other explanation. (SF)