Coronavirus

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
State laws vary.
Would you comply if your state was a helmet state?
A helmet works within certain narrow parameters. So does a mask. I don’t expect a helmet to work beyond DOT specifications, any crashes above 15 mph. I don’t expect a mask to work outside a surgical suite.

But you do you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
A helmet works within certain narrow parameters. So does a mask. I don’t expect a helmet to work beyond DOT specifications, any crashes above 15 mph. I don’t expect a mask to work outside a surgical suite.

But you do you.
Need to read the comments real careful. You're missin' it.

rickyb

What do you think happened to the dinosaurs?
im assuming either asteroid or volcanoes blew up and it raised alot of particulate which trapped the heat in the earth which led to mass extinction

i didnt look it up, but im sure if i did it would be 1 of those 2 if not both

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
So breathing and sweat (forehead or spray from the mouth)is a concern because of the spread of germs and infection in a operating room setting and a mask is beneficial and works.
But, in a different setting, a mask is not beneficial and useless and does not help.
Major open wound seems to be the game breaker that jump starts mask working.

No that was reason #5. I had 4 before that. Mask do work for multiple things. Example a mask works to cover one’s bad mouth and teeth, it works to make it hard to understand someone when they are speaking, it even works to stop someone from spitting a snot ball at you but what it does not work for is to stop a virus.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No that was reason #5 reason. I had 4 before that. Mask do work for multiple things. Example a mask works to cover one’s bad mouth and teeth, it works to make it hard to understand someone when they are speaking, it even works to stop someone from spitting a snot ball at you
All these remain consistent at every location.

but what it does not work for is to stop a virus.
According to what you said, depends on which room you're in when wearing one.