Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Yes or no?
Yes I would want them to wear a mask in open heart surgery because the surgeon will be directly over me for an extended period of time doing a stressful job. I would be concerned for him sweating and nervous breathing over my open body. Below are the following reasons I would want someone around me to wear a mask. If I am not in this situation then I don’t want a mask on anyone around me.
1. Someone is going to be working directly over me.
2. Someone is going to be working over me for an extended period of time.
3. They are doing work over me that is stressful and could cause them to sweat.
4. They are going to be breathing directly over me.
5. I’ve got a major open wound.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes I would want them to wear a mask in open heart surgery because the surgeon will be directly over me for an extended period of time doing a stressful job. I would be concerned for him sweating and nervous breathing over my open body. Below are the following reasons I would want someone around me to wear a mask. If I am not in this situation then I don’t want a mask on anyone around me.
1. Someone is going to be working directly over me.
2. Someone is going to be working over me for an extended period of time.
3. They are doing work over me that is stressful and could cause them to sweat.
4. They are going to be breathing directly over me.
5. I’ve got a major open wound.
So breathing and sweat (forehead or spray from the mouth)is a concern because of the spread of germs and infection in a operating room setting and a mask is beneficial and works.
But, in a different setting, a mask is not beneficial and useless and does not help.
Major open wound seems to be the game breaker that jump starts mask working.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@Darmark7
1693694028983.png

Seat belts work. Forced to wear.
Helmets save lives. Forced to wear.
Mask work? I don't care. Forced to wear.
Like everything else, don't take my freedom of choice away.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He probably just heard one of his intellectually lazy comrade podcasters say the word. Sort of like a kid hearing and then repeating a cussword.
He's got to get out into the third world areas of the US where every language is spoken except English.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So breathing and sweat (forehead or spray from the mouth)is a concern because of the spread of germs and infection in a operating room setting and a mask is beneficial and works.
But, in a different setting, a mask is not beneficial and useless and does not help.
Major open wound seems to be the game breaker that jump starts mask working.
Wear a hazmat suit

newolddude

@Darmark7 View attachment 444838 Seat belts work. Forced to wear. Helmets save lives. Forced to wear. Mask work? I don't care. Forced to wear. Like everything else, don't take my freedom of choice away.

A coworker’s daughter was in a car crash last week. The three other passengers weren’t wearing seatbelts and they all died. She was riding shotgun and the only person who survived because she was subjugating herself to the tyranny of the state by wearing a seatbelt.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A coworker’s daughter was in a car crash last week. The three other passengers weren’t wearing seatbelts and they all died. She was riding shotgun and the only person who survived because she was subjugating herself to the tyranny of the state by wearing a seatbelt.
Wow it's so awful that definitely happened.
Very sad that those people who are absolutely not part of a made up story died.

Thebrownblob

God, that’s the worst lie have ever heard.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What BS. Hurry and get the new vax sheep!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And I heard of the guy whose seat belt cut his head off when he wrecked.

Dale Earnhardt's seat belt didn't save him.

That's 2-1 my favor...