Coronavirus

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Masks are not science. They are religion now.
Why is he not getting media cancelled like anyone who dared question wearing a mask during the covid scare? Where is the fact finder warning?

1693873986032.png

5229396p4JyzuS.gif

newolddude

Nope the one you pretend you don’t love, but you listen to everything he said, and did what you were told. Imagine being that much of a fool you hate someone so much yet you took his vaccine.😂😂😂😂
I have no idea what you’re babbling about.

Thebrownblob

Nope the one you pretend you don’t love, but you listen to everything he said, and did what you were told. Imagine being that much of a fool you hate someone so much yet you took his vaccine.😂😂😂😂
Let this crush your soul that you took medical advice from Donald Trump. I think it’s hilarious, but it’s not shocking, considering you have no soul at all.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
We need to trust the experts like the CDC. They have nothing to gain…. Right?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Don’t you know that Ivermectin is horse medicine! I know because CNN and even people on this forum told me so and they laughed at people that even thought about taking it. Those same people knew about the great vaccine and they trusted the science and took it.
Now it’s been approved for use in covid cases. What fools those sheep were.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Biden needing to isolate is the exact reason he should not be reelected! Too old, too frail, too senile!