Coronavirus

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
IMG_1420.jpeg

Gotta Go

Reminder to the unvaccinated.... Majority of Democrats favored putting you into isolation or a prison camp.
They hate you. And they will hate you even more now because you were right about the vaccine.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

It amazed me that Howard Stern and Gene Simmons are so brainwashed that they trust the government, being they are jewish. Simmons has even talked about losing family members in the concentration camps, yet now he would be one that would want people sent to concentration camps for not following the government. We can now see how easy it is to brainwash people. There are even people on BC that had that same exact thinking. NEVER LET THEM FORGET! You know the ones that wouldn‘t take that “Horse Medicine” but trusted the science of wearing their mask, getting triple boosted and waiting for the next science bomb from Fauci.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He brags about every shot he gets...until the last one.......he says NOTHING....this year.......just does it ..and then finally at 33 ..DIES...
He wrote a huge twitter rant about that California surfer who was arrested alone on the beach at LA Sheriffs...dragging him away in mask, says he should be jailed for years for killing people..
Good Good