Coronavirus

Gotta Go

1705159908842.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

They still don’t get it. As they are dying they will think that they would of died sooner if they would not have gotten the vax.
Howard Stern, that said all unvaxed should be denied entry into hospitals, has now gotten COVID. Not only did he get COVID after being vaxed and boosted but he said he got it really bad. So does he think the vax doesn’t work? NO… He praises the vax for helping him from having it worse?

Stern recently said "I just want to announce something. COVID is really bad," he said. "You do not want COVID. Oh friend--k." Stern, who turns 70 this week, said he had never felt that sick before and credited being vaccinated for not making him feel worse.

Stern previously advocated for the coronavirus vaccine to be mandatory, and has repeatedly referred to those who choose to forego the jab as "imbeciles" and "nut jobs." He has also suggested on-air that doctors and nurses should refuse to treat those who have not taken the vaccine.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They still don’t get it. As they are dying they will think that they would of died sooner if they would not have gotten the vax.
Howard Stern, that said all unvaxed should be denied entry into hospitals, has now gotten COVID. Not only did he get COVID after being vaxed and boosted but he said he got it really bad. So does he think the vax doesn’t work? NO… He praises the vax for helping him from having it worse?

Stern recently said "I just want to announce something. COVID is really bad," he said. "You do not want COVID. Oh friend--k." Stern, who turns 70 this week, said he had never felt that sick before and credited being vaccinated for not making him feel worse.

Stern previously advocated for the coronavirus vaccine to be mandatory, and has repeatedly referred to those who choose to forego the jab as "imbeciles" and "nut jobs." He has also suggested on-air that doctors and nurses should refuse to treat those who have not taken the vaccine.
Mentally ill

Next Day Err

My mother got a bad case of Covid 6 months+ after getting the single J&J shot. That’s the conventional vaccine, not the MRNA type. Her pulmonologist said that if she hadn’t have had that shot she most likely would have died. She was that close to death as it was.

So who am I to believe. You, or the experts?

UnionStrong

My mother got a bad case of Covid 6 months+ after getting the single J&J shot. That’s the conventional vaccine, not the MRNA type. Her pulmonologist said that if she hadn’t have had that shot she most likely would have died. She was that close to death as it was.

Experts like Fauci? They pulled info out of there asses. 6 foot distance, BS, masks work, more BS. And the ultimate BS, safe and 97% effective. Experts my ass. Go get another booster.

Darmark7

How did he know she ”most likely would have died?” Just what did the shot do that kept her from dying that would not of happened if she would not of taken it? It sure didn’t protect her from COVID. He can’t prove what would have happened if she would not of gotten the shot. With what we are seeing now she probably came close to death because of the shot.

It’s like a financial advisor telling you after you followed his advice then lost a bunch of money “Just think how much more you would have lost if you wouldn’t have listen to me.” That’s the oldest lie when something doesn’t work.

UnionStrong

How did he know she ”most likely would have died?” Just what did the shot do that kept her from dying that would not of happened if she would not of taken it? It sure didn’t protect her from COVID. He can’t prove what would have happened if she would not of gotten the shot. With what we are seeing now she probably came close to death because of the shot.
It’s unprovable. But the sheep need something to hold on to no matter how ridiculous. No one wants to admit they were conned.

Thebrownblob

It’s like a financial advisor telling you after you followed his advice then lost a bunch of money “Just think how much more you would have lost if you wouldn’t have listen to me.” That’s the oldest lie when something doesn’t work.
We have an uncle in our family who has had every Covid shot and booster and is now in the hospital with Covid and mysteriously now has Guillain-Barré syndrome.
The shot did nothing for him to stop Covid, and perhaps gave him Guillain-Barré syndrome. Bravo.

Thebrownblob

It’s like a financial advisor telling you after you followed his advice then lost a bunch of money “Just think how much more you would have lost if you wouldn’t have listen to me.” That’s the oldest lie when something doesn’t work
It’s hilarious it’s the same thing they tell people about the flu shot.

If they don’t get the flu, the flu shot worked.

If they do get the flu, it would’ve been worse or they had the wrong strain that year lol.

It’s completely unknowable, but people believe it.

Darmark7

It’s hilarious it’s the same thing they tell people about the flu shot.

If they don’t get the flu, the flu shot worked.

If they do get the flu, it would’ve been worse or they had the wrong strain that year lol.

It’s completely unknowable, but people believe it.

My 85 yr old mom and dad can even see through the BS. They use to get the Flu shot every year but after seeing all the lies they had been told about so many different things from the “experts” they said they do not trust the Flu shot anymore.
Some people learn and get mad when they have been lied to while others defend the people that lied to them and keep following what they have been told.

UnionStrong

My 85 yr old mom and dad can even see through the BS. They use to get the Flu shot every year but after seeing all the lies they had been told about so many different things from the “experts” they said they do not trust the Flu shot anymore. Some people learn and get mad when they have been lied to while others defend the people that lied to them and keep following what they have been told.
Hence the name, sheep

Thebrownblob

Owning the libs. Proving the sheep wrong.

Do you ever just pour yourself a nice glass of your favorite adult beverage and relax? Actually beginning to really feel sorry for you. what a miserable way to live letting all of this eat you up every day.

Thebrownblob

“However, further research is warranted to validate these findings in human populations and to unravel the complex mechanisms underlying the observed effects. The ultimate goal is to ensure the safety and well-being of individuals receiving COVID-19 vaccination, particularly during pregnancy, while minimizing potential risks to neurodevelopmen”

Wait, I thought they did that four years ago? Safe and effective?