Coronavirus

rickyb

celebrities suck:

upload_2020-3-30_0-34-53.png

M

MenInBrown

2,485 dead Americans, 142,000 infected. The death rate has skyrocketed. Surpassing influenza!

Death rate skyrocketed? It’s dropped by half the last 2 weeks. Lie much? Surpassed flu? It has always been above flu, what people refuse to want to believe, is that the mortality rate right has been getting closer to seasonal flu. Will it continue to drop? My bad I shouldn’t have asked someone that that just said it skyrocketed when it was cut in half. Hahahahaha hahahahaha

newfie

You must not have seen his Friday news conference when he came right out and publicly stated that he told Pence not to talk to any governor that "wasn't nice to him" Today Jeremy Diamond read Trump's own quotes back to him and backed it up with Friday's video tape .

I see you misquoted him on that again. too much CNN?

Is that the same friday press conference where he said he knows mike pence and others are calling those governors even though he himself does not call them? Or perhaps you meant the sunday new conference where he said the same thing?

newfie

umm the same scientists that trump has at his disposal and on the podium every day?

larry hogan is a milder version of the rino who liberal media loves to parade around like their show dog .

"oh put larry on and lets see if he'll says something negative about trump we can use against him"

thanks for following the liberal playbook

newfie

bacha29

I see you misquoted him on that again. too much CNN?

Is that the same friday press conference where he said he knows mike pence and others are calling those governors even though he himself does not call them? Or perhaps you meant the sunday new conference where he said the same thing?
Quit making excuses for him. The entire global public health community told your orange headed hero what was coming weeks in advance and now he finally has to accept the fact that what he was warned about is happening and it's every bit as bad as he was told it would be if not worse .