Coronavirus

rod

Retired 23 years
Surprised a lot of stores don’t carry face masks yet. We need protection
When I flew back from Texas last week there were a lot of people wearing masks. Especially the orientals. They had to take them off to go through security so that pretty much shoots that game plan.

Sportello

Korean Air Flight Attendant Working LAX Flights Diagnosed With Coronavirus

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – A flight attendant for Korean Air who worked several flights out of Los Angeles International Airport has been diagnosed with coronavirus. The 24-year-old was diagnosed Tuesday in southern Seoul, according to the Korea Joongang Daily newspaper.

The flight attendant had worked flights between LAX and Seoul–Incheon International Airport on Feb. 19 and 20, according to South Korean media outlets.

The woman also serviced a flight from Tel Aviv, Israel, to Seoul on Feb. 15, South Korea’s Center for Disease Control said. She may have contracted the virus from a South Korean church group who were on a pilgrimage to Israel, the Yonghap News Agency reports.

So far, 30 members of that church group have been diagnosed with coronavirus, according to South Korean health authorities.

Korean Air has closed its operations center at Incheon Airport in order to disinfect the area.
Thoughts and prayers.

It will be fine

Which will undoubtedly work better than you shouting "It isn't the flu people! ALL is well! ALL IS well! ALL IS WELL!!!!!
Just wash your hands. Those of us healthy people won’t even notice this virus. It’ll kill off some boomers, maybe if we’re lucky we can shore up social security.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
there is no cure for a virus

Sure there is...

Screenshot_20200226-225752_Gallery.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
S Korea raised to level 3 from the state department. Called United and got a direct flight from BKK-NRT, no change fees with better times. Thanks for raising the level, puts me on a A380 double decker, upper level.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Thoughts and prayers.

Tots and pears to you, my friend. Whenever someone says "thoughts and prayers", I think they have nothing better to say but something utterly worthless.

How about taking ACTION? Don't wait for Space God to do it. Get off your dead ass and make something good happen.

That would include aggressively fighting Covid-19 and not sitting on your hands waiting for Jesus to make it all better. Hey, why did he allow this to happen in the first place?