Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Probably some babies too.
But that probably makes you Democrats happy.
429ff4b0cf051361bee9b61210199e18.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Tots and pears to you, my friend. Whenever someone says "thoughts and prayers", I think they have nothing better to say but something utterly worthless.

How about taking ACTION? Don't wait for Space God to do it. Get off your dead ass and make something good happen.

That would include aggressively fighting Covid-19 and not sitting on your hands waiting for Jesus to make it all better. Hey, why did he allow this to happen in the first place?
Thoughts and prayers is sarcastic around here.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tots and pears to you, my friend. Whenever someone says "thoughts and prayers", I think they have nothing better to say but something utterly worthless.

How about taking ACTION? Don't wait for Space God to do it. Get off your dead ass and make something good happen.

That would include aggressively fighting Covid-19 and not sitting on your hands waiting for Jesus to make it all better. Hey, why did he allow this to happen in the first place?
Not just Jesus.
Saudi Arabia suspends entry for Umrah pilgrimage over coronavirus fears

Saudi officials stressed that the restrictions are temporary and will be continuously reviewed by the health authorities. They reiterated the Kingdom’s support for and implementation of international efforts to limit the spread of the virus, and the Foreign Ministry urged citizens not to travel to the countries worst affected by the coronavirus

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Like I already said, instead of cure, I should have said vaccine.
We have a vaccine for the common flu, not coronavirus.
The vaccine is largely ineffective though. There are too many strains and variations of the flu. It’s pretty much an educated guess the year before as to which strands will be prominent the next year. Too many people that don’t get the shot even if it was effective.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
The vaccine is largely ineffective though. There are too many strains and variations of the flu. It’s pretty much an educated guess the year before as to which strands will be prominent the next year. Too many people that don’t get the shot even if it was effective.
Word is from my autism circles, supposedly it's cured from a GRID vaccine.

watdaflock?

You are wrong about the vaccine being ineffective. Again, the common flu viruses already have vaccines. The CDC does a pretty good job at predicting the common flu virus.
I agree that some years they can be off, but vaccines are already developed for whatever common flu develops.

In fact, this year they were right on.
This year’s flu shot has cut doctor visits for flu nearly by half: CDC

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
60 cases and people are freaking out, if your not old, you are not dying from this. Also flu season will be over soon.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
60 cases and people are freaking out, if your not old, you are not dying from this. Also flu season will be over soon.
Too bad the human coronavirus and the new novel coronavirus are two entirely different things.

Hope this helps.

Ya better hope so. It'll be funny if you catch it and die.
you are not dying even if you get it, unless you old and got a bad immune system