Coronavirus

RTCD

Nah, this just happened because all the Chinese Amazon troll & click farms are down. Have you ever seen one? They’ll easily have 100 cells per person dedicated to reviews / clicks / product purchase / ranking schemes. It’s insane.
upload_2020-3-30_23-4-7.jpeg

Yolo

Hey fatties

75% of UK Covid ICU patients are overweight.

80% of Neatherlands Covid ICU patients are overweight

Last edited:
M

MenInBrown

I love trump but he dropped the ball. He should of took this more serious. I can't remember exactly when I read about a bat virus but it seemed like a eternity before steps were taken. We will find out the chicoms sent people here with it to infect us. Just read a article about some le agency arresting a chicoms in November with viles of this :censored2:

I’ve seen people say trump didn’t do this, dropped the ball, and many other BS statements. Now let me give you an example of how ridiculous this sounds. First I want you to name every single person in the American political system that did NOTHING. That’s right, name every single one. There are thousands so it will take you a while. Then I want you to name the 1 person who did something. Not only did something, but did what you and your politicians said was racist. That eternity you speak of was 10 days. He supposedly dropped the ball but closed the border while fake news was downplaying this. So who dropped the ball?

It will be fine

I’ve seen people say trump didn’t do this, dropped the ball, and many other BS statements. Now let me give you an example of how ridiculous this sounds. First I want you to name every single person in the American political system that did NOTHING. That’s right, name every single one. There are thousands so it will take you a while. Then I want you to name the 1 person who did something. Not only did something, but did what you and your politicians said was racist. That eternity you speak of was 10 days. He supposedly dropped the ball but closed the border while fake news was downplaying this. So who dropped the ball?
He didn’t close the border.