Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If this is true we have to make sure the media knows about it. You know how UPS is about shutting up bad stories about them.
18222.jpg

cachmeifucan

Not necessarily contesting it, but we need proof before we just declare that.
People start dumb rumors when they are in panic mode.
Bad idea guy your in his fukkin local and your still asking for proof. You heartless. I debated even posting it. Because of how delicate this is for his family but people need to know the truth. Please I'm waiting for your apology or you need more proof. What a joke

cachmeifucan

I love trump but he dropped the ball. He should of took this more serious. I can't remember exactly when I read about a bat virus but it seemed like a eternity before steps were taken. We will find out the chicoms sent people here with it to infect us. Just read a article about some le agency arresting a chicoms in November with viles of this :censored2:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I love trump but he dropped the ball. He should of took this more serious. I can't remember exactly when I read about a bat virus but it seemed like a eternity before steps were taken. We will find out the chicoms sent people here with it to infect us. Just read a article about some le agency arresting a chicoms in November with viles of this :censored2:
react_confused (1).png

cachmeifucan

COVID-19 is a OSHA recordable incident, company must report anyone who tested positive. Check with your safety manager.
I heard osha was in the building but gibsons steak house and Eddie merlows is closed for dine in so I wonder where they went to lunch after the fake attempt at giving a rats ass about the horrible conditions at cach

Indecisi0n

This is all just a hoax.