Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DIDO is nuts. he reminds me of crazy joe biden
Thanks, that was very refreshing.

images.jpeg

Box Ox

yea im always lying unlike the people who have told the truth and led us to war, and told the truth about russia, and the president whos always telling the truth

Your only interest is in trying to help China and America’s hard left spread communism worldwide. Can’t do it telling the truth.

cachmeifucan

I’ve seen people say trump didn’t do this, dropped the ball, and many other BS statements. Now let me give you an example of how ridiculous this sounds. First I want you to name every single person in the American political system that did NOTHING. That’s right, name every single one. There are thousands so it will take you a while. Then I want you to name the 1 person who did something. Not only did something, but did what you and your politicians said was racist. That eternity you speak of was 10 days. He supposedly dropped the ball but closed the border while fake news was downplaying this. So who dropped the ball?
He still hasn't done enough there was talk about this in November and December 19. He should of banned all international travel and shut down most domestic flights. This is no shut down. If it was a full 2 week lock down we would figure who has it. This half arse social distance is a joke. McDonald's not essential. Macys.Com not essential. The sooner we go to full martial law for 2 weeks the quicker we can return. This only drags it out. Every job is supposedly essential.