Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Untitled_Artwork-26-copy-2-1-771x596.jpg

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
Hey fatties

75% of UK Covid ICU patients are overweight.

80% of Neatherlands Covid ICU patients are overweight

80% of the world is overweight according to doctors office life insurance charts.
When they liberated the concentration camps during WW-2 the first thing the doctors told those liberated after checking their vitals was "You could stand to lose a few pounds"

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
A reflection... "In three short months, just like he did with the plagues in Egypt, God has taken away everything we worship.
God said you want to worship athletes? I will shut down the stadiums.
You want to worship musicians? I will shut down the civic centers.
Want to worship actors? I will shut down theaters.
Want to worship money? I'll shut down the economy and collapse the stock market.
You don't want to go to church and worship me? I'll make it where you can't go to church
Maybe we don't need a vaccine.
Maybe we need to take this time of isolation from the distractions of the world and have a personal revival, where we focus only on the only thing in the world that really matters."

Box Ox

A reflection... "In three short months, just like he did with the plagues in Egypt, God has taken away everything we worship.
Want to worship money? I'll shut down the economy and collapse the stock market.
You don't want to go to church and worship me? I'll make it where you can't go to church
Maybe we need to take this time of isolation from the distractions of the world and have a personal revival, where we focus only on the only thing in the world that really matters."

Sky man sounds like a miserable, spiteful :censored2: who hates everything.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
saw something similar on reddit.com now the doctors, grocery workers, truck drivers , scientists, etc are going to be the heros for a change.

Up In Smoke

I have a hand full of business interests outside of UPS and was told to contact OSHA if any employee has a positive test result and to follow OSHA guidelines for said incident. There is a bar graph to follow in 29 CFR 1904.4. In my case, I'm contacting OSHA if there are any questions.

BrownArmy

So the answer was yes.

Wrong.

The answer is you’re a boot-licker for a completely demented idiot.

Trump is congenitally the absolutely wrong person to be dealing with a crisis of this magnitude.

His Press Conferences are a circle-jerk joke.

He gives mixed-messages on facts, while simultaneously contradicting the professional experts on the stage.

Trump didn’t take this seriously until about a week ago.

FOX NEWS is following Trump’s direction, but he gets his direction from FOX NEWS...

I can’t possibly imagine a less mentally prepared individual for this crisis than The Donald.

It’s incredibly sad and ridiculous.

Lick those boots guy, you’re a mess.