Coronavirus

rickyb

trump, other government, and capitalists :censored2:ed up big time:

upload_2020-4-1_22-32-13.png

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
I can tell you this I wouldn't be surprised if UPS has manslaughter charges filed against its corporate officers by the time this is done. The lack of proper cleaning and cleaning frequencies being done in this situation is one problem. The lack of proper pre-work screening causing infeected drivers to go out and infect large segments of the population is a recipe for disaster. I believe this constitutes willful negligence. We will see when someone gets led out in cuffs.

Indecisi0n

I can tell you this I wouldn't be surprised if UPS has manslaughter charges filed against its corporate officers by the time this is done. The lack of proper cleaning and cleaning frequencies being done in this situation is one problem. The lack of proper pre-work screening causing infeected drivers to go out and infect large segments of the population is a recipe for disaster. I believe this constitutes willful negligence. We will see when someone gets led out in cuffs.

M

MenInBrown

Have they ever cleaned for the flu?

M

MenInBrown

4,516 dead Americans. 205,000+ known infected. These are the numbers that will be common for the next 2-3 weeks. A couple hundred dying an hour. Trumps America.
Over 42,000,000 million babies were aborted last year. Over 10,000,000 aborted already this year. Your numbers look nonexistent.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
Have they ever cleaned for the flu?

The whole world is cleaning for this. This is not the flu. People are being arrested for terroristic threats just for making jokes about having the Wuhan and infecting someone. We will see when the ash settles and the bodies are counted. I wouldn't want to be in their sights when the trial lawyers and prosecutors take a look at the company's actions during this. Even drivers and low level managers better watch out. When the Nuremberg trials went on the ones that were just following orders hung just as high as the ones that gave them.

Indecisi0n

Dum dum. Lol Says the person that didn’t read the article. The baby died, they say tested positive for coronavirus. Baby did not die FROM the coronavirus. Send me the count from cdc on 0-9 years of age dum dum. HOAX 2020

“This is absolutely heartbreaking. We believe this is one of the youngest lives lost anywhere due to complications relating to Covid-19,”

Without the complication of the virus the baby would still be alive. That's like saying anyone with a pre-existing condition who died from COVID wasn't killed by it but rather by their other health issues.

dum dum

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I wouldn't want to be in their sights when the trial lawyers and prosecutors take a look at the company's actions during this. Even drivers and low level managers better watch out. When the Nuremberg trials went on the ones that were just following orders hung just as high as the ones that gave them.
Nuremberg trials LMAO