Coronavirus

5,113 American deaths, 215,000+ known infected. 1,059 dead Americans yesterday only. This illness has many Americans back tracking on their hoax comments. Children yell it. PS men physically can’t have abortions, it’s impossible.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I can tell you this I wouldn't be surprised if UPS has manslaughter charges filed against its corporate officers by the time this is done. The lack of proper cleaning and cleaning frequencies being done in this situation is one problem. The lack of proper pre-work screening causing infected drivers to go out and infect large segments of the population is a recipe for disaster. I believe this constitutes willful negligence. We will see when someone gets led out in cuffs.

Yawn.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In his report yesterday Andrew Cuomo reported that even if you're lucky enough to get on a ventilator you still only have about a one in five chance of surviving the virus.
Wow you're taking medical advice from Fredo....

Maybe he shouldn't have refused to buy ventilators for his state. What a POS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This illness has many Americans back tracking on their hoax comments.
Yes Democrats mostly.
Sad.

Screenshot_20200401-110829.jpg

President Trump has killed 5,152 Americans, and infected over 215,000 people with Covid19. Hes the President, he has more power than any Congressmen, State Senator, or get this a mayor.