Coronavirus

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
M

MenInBrown

28,526 dead Americans. The single day record is being shattered. 2,479 deaths from Covid19 today. The graph you posted, not me, last day is April 12. Your vision is going. You’re retired.
Over 12,000,000 babies have been killed during your fodemic. I thought we had to save lives?

vantexan

Jesus dude, MORE Conspiracy theories?

Last one got shoot down so try again?

I like how you are now afraid to post the link in fear that someone will actually read it and call you out for being a liar!
I never post links because Google is your friend. I enjoy how people like you call others liars then slink off when the truth comes out.

UPSER1987

Record setting unemployment...the country is in a state of complete chaos and out of control thanks to this idiot Trump. While he sat on his fat ass doing nothing LAST YEAR!

wilberforce15

Record setting unemployment...the country is in a state of complete chaos and out of control thanks to this idiot Trump. While he sat on his fat ass doing nothing LAST YEAR!

And yet a pandemic crashing the world's economy still yields a better DOW and higher average wages than Obama achieved.

So, there's that.

UPSER1987

And yet a pandemic crashing the world's economy still yields a better DOW and higher average wages than Obama achieved.

So, there's that.

So you’re implying that the US is in a better situation NOW than it was with Obama? If so you’re an idiot. Trump couldn’t have handle this situation any worse if he tried, especially since it was just one guy coming over from China...gdfoh

UPSER1987

So, there's that.
It’s so bad, we are looking at other countries for guidance because we have no clue..never happened before so I guess there’s that too..

Make America was it was before trump again