Coronavirus

zimbomb

PH6YRdq_d.jpg

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Escaping from a lab where they were studying the virus with bats that were from another region of the country isn't the same as creating it now is it? A Chinese university study has already determined the start of the spread of the virus most likely occurred at one of two labs in the Wuhan area.

Cute the study! You heard from your boyfriend who heard from his side action say that on Fox news this dude said....... Conspiracy Story! This is what tRump has done to the brains of his sheeple.

Maybe not created in a lab, but sure of hell could of leaked...

"Sure of hell could of leaked" do you see the problem here?

I never post links because Google is your friend. I enjoy how people like you call others liars then slink off when the truth comes out.

Give us the truth that has come out please! You can't because in 24 hours you'll be regurgitating and new conspiracy theory!

This is tRumps superhuman power. He just keeps throwing out baseless, ridiculous nonsense that has his WWE fanboys pointing to while jumping up and down screaming, "see I knew it, it has to be a fact!" Meanwhile they totally miss the reality of what's actually going on! The next day tRump pulls another out of his arse, repeating the whole process over again.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Now the deal kick in the balls that @fishtm2001 left out is they actually wrote in the bill that this can be retroactively applied to the last 2 years taxes!!!!!