Coronavirus

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My town allows some boats to have winter storage at the parking lot at the Town Wharf. By contract all boats must be removed by May15th, but this year the contract was extend out to May 21st. Due to the boat hauling company's scheduling conflicts and the rotten weather. Now idiots are complaining that they can't work on their boats and do social distancing at the same time. Yes the boats are packed in like sardines, but instead of looking around for a solution , like everyone work on the portside of their boats today and then switch to the starboard side the next day, all they want to do is whine.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I ask you to research those numbers, After seeing how NY State added over 3700 deaths to their count last week , it has been reported that many deaths unrelated to the virus are now being added, like being killed in a car crash.
Have you seen the US Government payout to a hospital that had a COVID-19 patient die?
Did you see how much they get per intubed patient?
Man, that adds up to pretty good money after awhile!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My town allows some boats to have winter storage at the parking lot at the Town Wharf. By contract all boats must be removed by May15th, but this year the contract was extend out to May 21st. Due to the boat hauling company's scheduling conflicts and the rotten weather. Now idiots are complaining that they can't work on their boats and do social distancing at the same time. Yes the boats are packed in like sardines, but instead of looking around for a solution , like everyone work on the portside of their boats today and then switch to the starboard side the next day, all they want to do is whine.
They're all women?

zimbomb

Donald Trump:
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please. some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

52,217 dead Americans, 925,700+known infected. 1,959 dead yesterday.
Yes, Trump did suggest that injecting bleach or disinfectants can cure Covid19. Dr. Birx was embarrassed by the man who colors his skin and hair orange. He’s a dope.

UPSER1987

This is telling...the intelligence level of the fat ass and his racist supporters...they don’t understand all this medical stuff. He looks like he would actually inject himself with Lysol.
D2016C10-5295-4DBF-83AF-AC14196336DA.jpeg

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
And just like that.
No answer, no correction to the blatant lie.
He'll just move onward to the next insults and falsehoods.

@UPSER1987 you sir, are a partisan hack trying to take advantage of a tragedy for political gain.
The same goes for @Jumpin Jack Flash. Shame on you both.

fishtm2001

And just like that.
No answer, no correction to the blatant lie.
He'll just move onward to the next insults and falsehoods.

@UPSER1987 you sir, are a partisan hack trying to take advantage of a tragedy for political gain.
The same goes for @Jumpin Jack Flash. Shame on you both.
from your link:

The twitter account that first tweeted the offensive picture and dishonest tweet was with the handle Thunder Walks About, who then claimed the picture was actually from a Boise, Idaho Bernie rally, but it was still Trump Supporters:

Thunder Walks About@notaxiwarrior

https://twitter.com/notaxiwarrior/status/1234688129623191553

Edit for clarification: This was at a Bernie Sanders rally, the trump supporters were counter protesting. It was held at the Ann Morrison park in Boise, ID.

Today I witnessed a bunch of trump supporters crashing a peaceful rally I was attending with my family. They were profane. https://twitter.com/AbominableBob/status/1234628542337605632 …

oldngray

nowhere special
from your link:

The twitter account that first tweeted the offensive picture and dishonest tweet was with the handle Thunder Walks About, who then claimed the picture was actually from a Boise, Idaho Bernie rally, but it was still Trump Supporters:

Thunder Walks About@notaxiwarrior

Edit for clarification: This was at a Bernie Sanders rally, the trump supporters were counter protesting. It was held at the Ann Morrison park in Boise, ID.

Today I witnessed a bunch of trump supporters crashing a peaceful rally I was attending with my family. They were profane. https://twitter.com/AbominableBob/status/1234628542337605632 …

This is incorrect, the man holding the flag is not Robert Sterkeson, the real culprit is a member of Bernie Sanders’ PR team who was deliberately posting in front of Trump supporters in order to create a fake incident. This event took place over a month ago in Ann Morrison park in Boise, ID.

We found that the twitter account Thunder Walks About is a fake account that uses the picture of an individual from the UK, likely without her knowing it, as the person running the account:

The tweet is part of a pretty sophisticated disinformation campaign and it’s being ran by the same team (Barbara Hermel Bach is one member) that produced several other successful progressive memes. They also generate most of the anti-Trump content on the internet. Their content is disgusting:
EXCLUSIVE: Bernie Bro Infiltrates Trump Protest with Swastika Sign - Far Left Account Retweets Photo During Michigan Freedom Protest - WaPo Reporter Retweets It - Story Spreads on Internet - Ends Up Just Another Big Liberal Lie

fishtm2001

This is incorrect, the man holding the flag is not Robert Sterkeson, the real culprit is a member of Bernie Sanders’ PR team who was deliberately posting in front of Trump supporters in order to create a fake incident. This event took place over a month ago in Ann Morrison park in Boise, ID.

We found that the twitter account Thunder Walks About is a fake account that uses the picture of an individual from the UK, likely without her knowing it, as the person running the account:

The tweet is part of a pretty sophisticated disinformation campaign and it’s being ran by the same team (Barbara Hermel Bach is one member) that produced several other successful progressive memes. They also generate most of the anti-Trump content on the internet. Their content is disgusting:
EXCLUSIVE: Bernie Bro Infiltrates Trump Protest with Swastika Sign - Far Left Account Retweets Photo During Michigan Freedom Protest - WaPo Reporter Retweets It - Story Spreads on Internet - Ends Up Just Another Big Liberal Lie
This was at a Bernie Sanders rally, the trump supporters were counter protesting.