Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This was at a Bernie Sanders rally, the trump supporters were counter protesting.
Was a Swastika Flag Displayed at Operation Gridlock Protest?

Additional photographs from the event appears to show that this person was holding a Bernie Sanders sign at another point during the rally:

bernie-rally.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just think that the disinfectant company had so little confidence in the intelligence of the average tRumper . It felt it had to make a public statement saying not to do it. We now know who the parents are to all those Tide Pod eating kids.
Considering a Democrat poisoned her husband with fish tank cleaner because she claims she thought it was hydroxychloriquine, I think their target was probably people already suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

zimbomb

Considering a Democrat poisoned her husband with fish tank cleaner because she claims she thought it was hydroxychloriquine, I think their target was probably people already suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome.
I don't follow the logic. Some idiot poisoned her husband because she hates trump? Trump misinforms the hater's into poisoning themselves?

wilberforce15

Boo hoo you racist idiot supporters...go suck one.

You guys have so diluted the word "racist" that it's actually more offensive to be called an idiot.

Yep. Liberal fake news.

They use the drugs incorrectly in the wrong people and then pretend the massive success in New Rochelle doesn't even exist.

And all because they hate Trump. You're looking at nothing less than an attempted coup.

newfie

Suck to see meat plant with coronavirus. Do you think we should have a lock down despite more people getting coronavirus?

damned if we do , damned if we don't. But at this point the country has to get going again or the long term consequences will be worse.
almost no one alive today has seen what living during a depression is like. the stories my parents and grandparents told me make me hope they never learn.

22,000 flu deaths so far this season.
The sky is falling!

52,948 dead Americans, 940,400+known infected. 755 dead today. Remember folks numbers dip on weekends. More people are following stay at home orders. Not working. These lower numbers get the right wing dopes all excited that it’s over. They don’t realize that many people have weekends off. Many agencies aren’t fully staffed. They find the dead bodies on Mon or Tues. Peak should be this week. Then you’ll see the non-coastal states get hammered for a month.