Coronavirus

fishtm2001

Dotard

"Was just informed that the Fake News from the Thursday White House Press Conference had me speaking & asking questions of Dr. Deborah Birx. Wrong, I was speaking to our Laboratory expert, not Deborah, about sunlight etc. & the CoronaVirus. The Lamestream Media is corrupt & sick!"

“I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure… Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light, relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?”

4:30 PM - Apr 25, 2020

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Was just informed that the Fake News from the Thursday White House Press Conference had me speaking & asking questions of Dr. Deborah Birx. Wrong, I was speaking to our Laboratory expert, not Deborah, about sunlight etc. & the CoronaVirus. The Lamestream Media is corrupt & sick!"

“I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure… Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light, relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?”

4:30 PM - Apr 25, 2020
So the scientists are now saying heat and sunlight does in fact kill the virus....

After the garbage liberal media attacked Trump for saying that weeks ago....

Big surprise.

fishtm2001

Dotard

"I never said the pandemic was a Hoax! Who would say such a thing? I said that the Do Nothing Democrats, together with their Mainstream Media partners, are the Hoax. They have been called out & embarrassed on this, even admitting they were wrong, but continue to spread the lie!"

"So far we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States. Nobody. And it doesn’t mean we won’t and we are totally prepared. It doesn’t mean we won’t. But think of it, you hear 35 and 40,000 people [dying from flu] and we’ve lost nobody. You wonder if the press is in hysteria mode… Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it… And this is their new hoax. But you know we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country and because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that."

donald at a rally in North Charleston, South Carolina, on February 28

6:23 PM - Apr 25, 2020

He was obviously being sarcastic.

55,009 dead Americans, 977,500+known infected. A daily total of 723 dead.

On Feb. 7th 2020 Donald Trump delivered 18 tons of masks, gowns, and respirators to China. And Americans wonder why supplies are low.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
And you think hitler was the first to consider this?...you idiot. And it’s not accurate.
Yeah, the uv light and heat doesn't kill the virus, the virus just cannot live as long on surfaces and in air, in those conditions. It dies faster, that's all. This is not some new theory, it's true of most viruses in general. The fact Trump didn't understand this sooner than a few weeks ago is pretty sad

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah, the uv light and heat doesn't kill the virus, the virus just cannot live as long on surfaces and in air, in those conditions. It dies faster, that's all. This is not some new theory, it's true of most viruses in general. The fact Trump didn't understand this sooner than a few weeks ago is pretty sad
The fact that the media attacked him for saying it weeks ago is pretty sad.

So how long until we get to your prediction of 500,000 dead Americans from the Chinese Virus?

55,271 dead Americans, 982,600+known infected. 1.015 dead so far today.

On Jan 30, 2020, UPS flew 2 million respirator masks and 11,000 protective overalls to China for free. UPS has done more for China than they’ve done for their workers.

We get closer everyday.