Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
His wife.

Someone picked the wrong guy to go toe to toe with.:lol:

Thanks, if he’s truly an honest moderator, he’ll step down knowing that he got caught lying. You can even see that the other party name contacted the moderator first. That member the complained to moderator, the moderator took the complaint, and attacked me. Ignoring that the complaint, who issued the first name calling. If the moderator has an ounce of integrity they step down.

Pointing out the TOS is an attack? Wait til he puts you in mod queue.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
If we shutdown again, the virus definitely wins and the country loses!

We lose and the virus wins if we are stupid in our reopening!

Allowing idiotic ideas like, oh say packing 19,000 into an arena to listen to our bunkerbitch and his brood of worthless human beings for children lie to everyone about everything!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Uh, the consequence of "flattening" the curve is drawing out the pandemic. No one is pretending it isn't still happening, we just aren't afraid and are ready to get back to life. The decision makers can help by focusing attention on all the high risk folks while the rest of us get back to work.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
some of the cases are because of certain things, jails, nursing homes, the farm workers (similar to the meat factories, some because of increasing testing (558,000 test yesterday), pay attention to the hospital admissions stuff and the postive rate and deaths, not the number cases, more testing equals more cases, we have now tested 25 million people
Dont pay any attention to any of it is better.

newfie

True, but we quickly learned the hospitals were never overwhelmed. Should have been reopened then. Instead thr big lie began on the left.

it became the never ending shutdown. Democratic governors drunk with power, doling out small freedoms at their discretion.
who knew rioting and looting would kill the virus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
We lose and the virus wins if we are stupid in our reopening!

Allowing idiotic ideas like, oh say packing 19,000 into an arena to listen to our bunkerbitch and his brood of worthless human beings for children lie to everyone about everything!
I understand that individual choice and individual responsibility are anathema to your base beliefs but not everyone feels that way.
This is the USA where people live under the Constitution which guarantees freedom to the citizens of the USA.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I understand that individual choice and individual responsibility are anathema to your base beliefs but not everyone feels that way.
This is the USA where people live under the Constitution which guarantees freedom to the citizens of the USA.

Correct, my constitutional right to not be infected with a deadly virus by your dumb arse because you thought it was wise to go stroke the bunkerbitch's ego then go buy a Pepsi at the grocery store!

It's amazing how the WWE fanboys on here cry like the The Baby himself in the White House about "your constitutional rights" then scream bloody murder about protesters across the country and their constitutional rights!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
it became the never ending shutdown. Democratic governors drunk with power, doling out small freedoms at their discretion.
who knew rioting and looting would kill the virus
The big lie began of "saving lives" by shuting down random businesses while leaving others open. In the end, all it did was hurt jobs and prolonged the inevitable.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Correct, my constitutional right to not be infected with a deadly virus by your dumb arse because you thought it was wise to go stroke the bunkerbitch's ego then go buy a Pepsi at the grocery store!

It's amazing how the WWE fanboys on here cry like the The Baby himself in the White House about "your constitutional rights" then scream bloody murder about protesters across the country and their constitutional rights!
You can stay home and hide if you are afraid of the virus. Totally free to isolate yourself.