Coronavirus

vantexan

Correct, my constitutional right to not be infected with a deadly virus by your dumb arse because you thought it was wise to go stroke the bunkerbitch's ego then go buy a Pepsi at the grocery store!

It's amazing how the WWE fanboys on here cry like the The Baby himself in the White House about "your constitutional rights" then scream bloody murder about protesters across the country and their constitutional rights!
Where does it say that in the Constitution? You call Trump a bunkerbitch when he's out and about yet it's you that's afraid of a virus that's barely more dangerous than the flu unless you're elderly with health issues or very elderly.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Where does it say that in the Constitution? You call Trump a bunkerbitch when he's out and about yet it's you that's afraid of a virus that's barely more dangerous than the flu unless you're elderly with health issues or very elderly.
So dangerous that a huge chunk that get infected don't even know they have it!

We're moving on. If I die from it, I die. You folks scared, keep hiding, don't see anyone, protect yourself. Come on out when we get a vaccine or hit herd immunity.

newfie

The big lie began of "saving lives" by shuting down random businesses while leaving others open. In the end, all it did was hurt jobs and prolonged the inevitable.

I cant imagine have the bills pile up while some idiot governor is pretending to use the science to defend such logic.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I understand that individual choice and individual responsibility are anathema to your base beliefs but not everyone feels that way.
This is the USA where people live under the Constitution which guarantees freedom to the citizens of the USA.
Correct, my constitutional right to not be infected with a deadly virus by your dumb arse because you thought it was wise to go stroke the bunkerbitch's ego then go buy a Pepsi at the grocery store!

It's amazing how the WWE fanboys on here cry like the The Baby himself in the White House about "your constitutional rights" then scream bloody murder about protesters across the country and their constitutional rights!

I'm glad that you admit you don't believe in:
  1. individual choice
  2. individual responsibility
  3. freedom of the individual
It gives us freedom loving people that believe in the Constitution an insight into the loony leftist mind.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm glad that you admit you don't believe in:
  1. individual choice
  2. individual responsibility
  3. freedom of the individual
It gives us freedom loving people that believe in the Constitution an insight into the loony leftist mind.
Ve must have order! Sieg heil!
I agree ...
@Benben is obviously a Fascist!
The individual is irrelevant ... the community is everything!

It will be fine

Weren’t you giving me a hard time for saying it was like the flu? Changed your mind?

vantexan

Weren’t you giving me a hard time for saying it was like the flu? Changed your mind?
Yes. It was prudent to be cautious when we didn't know as much about it. You on the other hand were trying to have it both ways. Saying it was no big deal when you didn't know, and slamming Trump for not doing enough early on. Right now we know it's very deadly for the elderly, and that the death rate goes down the younger you are.

MAKAVELI

So dangerous that a huge chunk that get infected don't even know they have it!

We're moving on. If I die from it, I die. You folks scared, keep hiding, don't see anyone, protect yourself. Come on out when we get a vaccine or hit herd immunity.
Trying to achieve herd immunity with Covid-19 and no vaccine is stupidity at its finest. SMH....

It will be fine

Yes. It was prudent to be cautious when we didn't know as much about it. You on the other hand were trying to have it both ways. Saying it was no big deal when you didn't know, and slamming Trump for not doing enough early on. Right now we know it's very deadly for the elderly, and that the death rate goes down the younger you are.
So it’s like the flu? You said it’s the worst thing ever and slammed Democratic Governors for being prudent and cautious. Then spent weeks mocking me for saying it was like the flu. Now you’ve come back around to it’s like the flu, but I hate to break it to you the flu doesn’t kill 1k people a day.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Trying to achieve herd immunity with Covid-19 and no vaccine is stupidity at its finest. SMH....

Naw, It's how we've had to deal with viruses for most of human history. Just because we could potentially develop a vaccine, which will only really help a small percent of the population, doesn't mean everyone else has to put their entire lives and/or livelihoods on hold until, maybe, hopefully a vaccine is developed. Protect the weak, let the strong keep providing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's because you don't understand what herd immunity is and how it's achieved. Scientist right now don't even know that a person can't be reinfected.
Most of what I am hearing is, getting it does provide immunity. This would not be out of line with other similar flu strains outbreaks of the past. The outbreak of 1918 was severe but left in relatively short order.

MAKAVELI

Most of what I am hearing is, getting it does provide immunity. This would not be out of line with other similar flu strains outbreaks of the past. The outbreak of 1918 was severe but left in relatively short order.
There is no scientific evidence of immunity after infection. A lot of people thought it would die down in the summer months. It's not. There is just too much unknown about this virus to treat it like the common cold or flu.