Coronavirus

rickyb

Banned
1592247145221.png

actually the number is higher its 80% of total US deaths and that assumes trump took action 2 weeks not 1 week earlier as the above number shows.

part of the reason they want to reopen the economy is to maintain the status quo. america is not even finished its first wave and its reopening.

Box Ox

View attachment 299525

actually the number is higher its 80% of total US deaths and that assumes trump took action 2 weeks not 1 week earlier as the above number shows.

part of the reason they want to reopen the economy is to maintain the status quo. america is not even finished its first wave and its reopening.

Trump would have been considered a tyrannical dictator by half the Country had he told everyone to stay in their homes before the WHO declared a global pandemic. He declared a national emergency 2 days after the WHO declared a global pandemic.

So I dunno what this "If he took action 1-2 weeks earlier" crap is about. Of course lives would have been saved. But we live in a democratic republic, where not being an iron-fisted dictator matters. And it's important for things like a nationwide lockdown order to happen in a proper sequence.

Look, I also think Trump is a terrible human being. I just can't stand disingenuous claims like yours that don't take the full picture into consideration just so you can scream "TRUMP BAD MAN" about one more thing.

And by the way: a substantial part of the reason for the economy reopening is that people aren't going to stay at home indefinitely hiding from the Virus. It's just not going to happen unless death rates are far higher. Especially after we've all see the very hard leftists who shrieked the loudest about the necessity of staying home and isolating indefinitely running out into the streets by the thousands. Health experts are making exceptions for the protests so they're not crucified by the left , but we all know what the real deal is. Cat's outta the bag now.

vantexan

Trump would have been considered a tyrannical dictator by half the Country had he told everyone to stay in their homes before the WHO declared a global pandemic. He declared a national emergency 2 days after the WHO declared a global pandemic.

So I dunno what this "If he took action 1-2 weeks earlier" crap is about. Of course lives would have been saved. But we live in a democratic republic, where not being an iron-fisted dictator matters. And it's important for things like a nationwide lockdown order to happen in a proper sequence.

Look, I also think Trump is a terrible human being. I just can't stand disingenuous claims like yours that don't take the full picture into consideration just so you can scream "TRUMP BAD MAN" about one more thing.

And by the way: a substantial part of the reason for the economy reopening is that people aren't going to stay at home indefinitely hiding from the Virus. It's just not going to happen unless death rates are far higher. Especially after we've all see the very hard leftists who shrieked the loudest about the necessity of staying home and isolating indefinitely running out into the streets by the thousands. Health experts are making exceptions for the protests so they're not crucified by the left , but we all know what the real deal is. Cat's outta the bag now.
What I don't understand is Trump has left a long trail of doing good things over the years to help people. Long before becoming president. Has received numerous awards for doing so and was highly praised by Democrats including minority leaders. But then he switched parties and ultimately won the presidency and is now reviled in the worst way although as a person he doesn't seem any different than when he was getting all that praise. His sentencing reform law has gotten quite a few released who were looking at serious time for minor offenses. No credit for Trump? The only, and for me the absolute only, reason to vote for Biden over Trump is if Trump wins and the Democrats retain the House we'll see 4 more years of lunacy trying to get him booted. But even worse for the country might ultimately be that Biden does win. Especially if he tries to reverse everything that Trump did that helped the economy. And the far Left will insist that he does. Assuming he's even President after a short while.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What I don't understand is Trump has left a long trail of doing good things over the years to help people. Long before becoming president. Has received numerous awards for doing so and was highly praised by Democrats including minority leaders. But then he switched parties and ultimately won the presidency and is now reviled in the worst way although as a person he doesn't seem any different than when he was getting all that praise. His sentencing reform law has gotten quite a few released who were looking at serious time for minor offenses. No credit for Trump? The only, and for me the absolute only, reason to vote for Biden over Trump is if Trump wins and the Democrats retain the House we'll see 4 more years of lunacy trying to get him booted. But even worse for the country might ultimately be that Biden does win. Especially if he tries to reverse everything that Trump did that helped the economy. And the far Left will insist that he does. Assuming he's even President after a short while.
Obama had done a lot of good as well but look how he was treated!
Granted Trump has been treated worse but Obama didn't have a walk in the park.
Turtle Boy and Boehner said the Repugs party's plan for the president's agenda is to 'kill it, stop it, slow it down."

vantexan

Turtle Boy and Boehner said the Repugs party's plan for the president's agenda is to 'kill it, stop it, slow it down."

But what was Obama's long record of doing good before becoming president?

rickyb

Banned

obama was terrible. but maybe less bad than bush. im guessing obama was worse than clinton just because each president has been getting worse and worse.

rickyb

Banned
trump is terrible.

rickyb

Banned

maybe you should research the claims i quote.

vantexan

The head of the VA said tonight on the Joe Pags show that Trump has a 91% approval rating with veterans. Said Obama rarely hit 50%. He just submitted the VA budget to Congress, $240 Billion, largest in history. Said they had fired thousands of people who weren't performing. I think he said over 7000. So yeah, Trump looks after the veterans.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Hey clueless, please name 1 political appointee of the bunkerbitch who has not flat our lied about tRump's popularity, accomplishments or his manliness!!!

The brainwashing you had is staggering!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The head of the VA said tonight on the Joe Pags show that Trump has a 91% approval rating with veterans. Said Obama rarely hit 50%. He just submitted the VA budget to Congress, $240 Billion, largest in history. Said they had fired thousands of people who weren't performing. I think he said over 7000. So yeah, Trump looks after the veterans.
Not hard to beat Barack Hussein Obama's approval with the military. That ladyboy was an embarrassment.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hey clueless, please name 1 political appointee of the bunkerbitch who has not flat our lied about tRump's popularity, accomplishments or his manliness!!!

The brainwashing you had is staggering!
When you are going to reply to a post, there is a link titled 'Reply'.
click on that and then we'll understand to whom you are replying … otherwise we assume you are talking to yourself.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Benben

Talking about someone not reading an article! SMH

The FDA reversal clears up confusion about their initial EUA ruling and allows any doctor or hospital to prescribe for home use or any other purpose.

:slap::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::salute:
"Unlikley to go kill or inhibit the virus that causes COVID-19"

Pretty damn clear to me!🔬:nono2:

Benben

When you are going to reply to a post, there is a link titled 'Reply'.
click on that and then we'll understand to whom you are replying … otherwise we assume you are talking to yourself.
Ok I made the mistake of assuming the reader would read the THREAD and would see the response was to the post immediately preceding mine.:raspberry-tounge:

Ps. Someone please explain to @DriveInDriveOut the meaning of, "preceding."

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"Unlikley to go kill or inhibit the virus that causes COVID-19"

Pretty damn clear to me!🔬:nono2:
It's what media does when they want the reader to read the headline and maybe the first paragraph.
If one reads the entire article, the truth is revealed.
The FDA is run by liberals that hate Trump so they mislead the superficial reader and bury the truth deep in the article or press release.