Coronavirus

refineryworker05

View attachment 314888
Is this what you are talking about?
This is an example of what I mean. I posted links to the CDC. the CDC is headed by a man trump hired, and this person ignores reality and posts a tweet from some nobody. Again, if the discussion is can you or anyone rationalize to themselves why they are pretending that the US can't know how many Covid deaths are occurring, I agree with you, you can rationalize that to yourself, but that discussion doesn't interest me.

rickyb

One thing human beings can do is rationalize anything. So we have people pretending that we can't know how many deaths are from Covid, but of course this is nonsense and doesn't make any sense. They know how many people die on average per year. The CDC says there have been about 300,000 excess deaths so far this year. That's not some coincidence, Or there is the official CDC covid death count that shows as of 10/17 209,568 had died from Covid with another 95,229 deaths involving Covid and pneumonia. Yet again some people will ignore or rationalize away objective reality and pretend as a society we have no idea how many people die a year and from which illnesses/causes. Again human beings will and can rationalize anything. But just because people want to pretend doesn't mean I have to pretend with them.

www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm?s_cid=mm6942e2_w
www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
yea i agree they count deaths every year, it shouldnt be so difficult, im sensing BS

El Correcto

god is dead
This is an example of what I mean. I posted links to the CDC. the CDC is headed by a man trump hired, and this person ignores reality and posts a tweet from some nobody. Again, if the discussion is can you or anyone rationalize to themselves why they are pretending that the US can't know how many Covid deaths are occurring, I agree with you, you can rationalize that to yourself, but that discussion doesn't interest me.
Anytime I see you publishing another current events novel I just mark it funny and move on to the next.

rickyb

america is a failed state and failed in its 9/11 response, hurricane katrina, 2008 crisis, and corona. it likely wont contain murder hornets either.

rickyb

1603731795646.png

david cay johnston legendary journalist doesnt dispute corona case numbers:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh gee, that makes sense.
Nothing to see here...

Globally, it is estimated that rates of flu may have plunged by 98 per cent compared with the same time last year.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All known Murder Hornets have been shipped to Canada.
All that is needed is someone to open the box.
Are you man enough for the challenge rickyb ?

232,084 dead Americans, 9.038+million infected. 1,039 dead yesterday. The state of Missouri is getting hammered with Covid19. Wisconsin can be blamed on that idiot Derek Chauvin. He dead yet? The Teamsters will be taking your hard earned money next week. Just remember that UPS has done more during pandemic than the Teamsters. Teamsters haven’t done a thing since the outbreak. Teamsters is a waste of money! Get ready folks 2,000 dead a day is coming and you can blame the red states who are fast.y surpassing blue states in deaths. Red states are failing America!