Coronavirus

Box Ox

cornel west who starred in the matrix said america is an anti intellectual culture.

in the matrix the world was so commodified that there was little to no knowledge

Your obsession with The Matrix is pretty strange, comrade.

download.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Massachusetts stats;
Of 9,657 dead in MA so far, 6,347 were in state-regulated nursing homes.
In the last two weeks, one person under the age of 40 has died in MA.
For those under the age of 50, five perished.
Since March, exactly one MA resident under the age of 20 has died.

rickyb

Even @TheBrownFlush doesn't preach as much as you do. And a lot more folks follow his religious source material than follow yours.
justin bieber is popular too doesnt mean hes good.

yea im probably more religious than brownflush even though i dont literally believe in god or jesus. my donations and other acts are proof.

rickyb

Massachusetts stats;
Of 9,657 dead in MA so far, 6,347 were in state-regulated nursing homes.
In the last two weeks, one person under the age of 40 has died in MA.
For those under the age of 50, five perished.
Since March, exactly one MA resident under the age of 20 has died.
MA isnt a hot spot last i checked. there was only 2 dem states, cali being one of them, which was a hotspot at present of the top 20 or whatever. i posted a pic on it.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
CDC:
The proportion of U.S. adults reporting wearing face masks increased from 78% in April to 89% in June.

What is Biden's plan?

Box Ox

The proportion of U.S. adults reporting wearing face masks increased from 78% in April to 89% in June.

Is it the remaining 11% that are showing up maskless at Trump rallies and grocery/home improvement stores in their MAGA gear or are people just not telling the CDC about their reckless behavior?

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Is it the remaining 11% that are showing up maskless at Trump rallies and grocery/home improvement stores in their MAGA gear or are people just not telling the CDC about their reckless behavior?

33 states have a mask mandate and the majority of the others recommend it.

What is Biden's plan?

Box Ox

33 states have a mask mandate and the majority of the others recommend it.

What is Biden's plan?

As an evangelical friend of mine recently said to me, “Masks are for Democrats.” State mask mandates don’t matter in the presence of a pervasive anti-mask, anti-distancing and generally anti-science counter culture on the right that we all know Trump is encouraging.

It will be fine

I am asking a serious question. I have no clue what Biden plans on doing different.
What a president does matters. Trump is holding maskless super spreader events. He tells people the virus is over and we can all be back to normal. Official policy doesn’t matter if the leader tasked with its execution actively defies the recommendations.