Covid 19 Vaccine and Ups : is it possible?

trickpony1

It's my understanding that if you get it on your own and get sick/die, big pharma has full immunity from any liability.

If your employer forces you to take it and you get sick/die, the liability is on the employer.

This just makes common sense.

Hope this helps.

It's my understanding that if you get it on your own and get sick/die, big pharma has full immunity from any liability.

If your employer forces you to take it and you get sick/die, the liability is on the employer.

This just makes common sense.

Hope this helps.
I don't think your employer can force you to take a vaccine. But I think a lot of places are not going to let you in if you are not vaccinated

ouanling

myback

Your not going to get sick and die from the vaccine. Trust science not stupid conspiracy theories so we can move on from this.
I’m sure we can trust our fearless leaders, they have all been very clear and we can all sleep easy knowing our interests are their priority.

trickpony1

Your not going to get sick and die from the vaccine. Trust science not stupid conspiracy theories so we can move on from this.

I know of a 70 year old retired RN that got a seasonal flu shot.
Shortly afterward she was in ICU completely paralyzed and on a vent.
Her family let her peacefully pass......

Tell her family, "Your (sic) not going to get sick and die.....".

Hope this helps.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
and how does your uneducated ass think science works?

death is in there. The vaccine is not thought to protect you from spreading it and you can DIE from the vaccine.

I am sure someone as highly educated as yourself noticed that is a list of conditions they are monitoring. That does not mean there has been deaths caused by the vaccine.

Redtag

Tell her family "Your (sic) not going to get sick and die.....".

Hope this helps.

What is the percentage of people that die from the flu vaccine? I am willing to bet the odds of dying from the flu are far higher than dying from the vaccine.

Thanks for pointing out I used your instead of you are, I have a nasty habit of getting lazy and typing your when I mean to use you're.

Last edited:

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day

Tell her family, "Your (sic) not going to get sick and die.....".

Hope this helps.
It couldn’t have possibly been any other thing that a 70 year old could go through. It was definitely the flu shot that put her over the top.

pierregarcon

I'll probably get the vaccine but I do not want to be the first one in line to get it
In my state I couldn't get it early if I wanted to. It's front line medical first, then I think like elderly in nursing homes. Teachers etc come next. Then come essential workers who can't social distance. I'm not sure we would fit that category. Then after all of them does it go to regular schmoes.

In my state I couldn't get it early if I wanted to. It's front line medical first, then I think like elderly in nursing homes. Teachers etc come next. Then come essential workers who can't social distance. I'm not sure we would fit that category. Then after all of them does it go to regular schmoes.
It's definitely going to take a long time to vaccinate people
But from talking to many people a lot of them do not want to get the vaccine

Redtag

Feel lucky?
By the way, once the vaccine is injected into you, you can't get it out.

Then I would suggest you look up the odds of dying from getting the vaccine vs. your age group mortality rate should you get the virus, by the time we will be able to get it the data should be out there.