Covid 19 Vaccine and Ups : is it possible?

ouanling

Just because you survive doesn't mean you are good dum dum. There are people who get it and don't even feel that bad but when they xray the lunges they have severe damage. They go on to explain how the lungs wont repair themselves so doctors feel its damage people will have for the rest of their lives. There are just so many unknows.

While I am a little worried being that it was rushed (although this type of vaccine has been out for a long time) I feel that the pro's might outweigh the cons. We just don't know which I hate !
False, all that comes from a "study" that has been used by thousands of "newspaper" with idiot writers that didnt even read it.

The people in the study mostly still HAD covid while it was supposed to be testing people that were cured. Also over 90% of the study had multiple comorbidities.

Indecisi0n

False, all that comes from a "study" that has been used by thousands of "newspaper" with idiot writers that didnt even read it.

The people in the study mostly still HAD covid while it was supposed to be testing people that were cured. Also over 90% of the study had multiple comorbidities.
I’m not talking about any study. What are you talking about ?

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
You are not going to get sick and die from the vaccine. Trust science not stupid conspiracy theories so we can move on from this.

Science doesn't need to be trusted. Either there is an experiment with data to back a theory. Or there is not. Trust is like having faith. Science is not a religion.

Dumbo

It's pretty obvious whats going on here. Never a mention about things YOU can do to improve your immune system, yet everyone stay inside where there is no vitamin D, shut down businesses so that corporations need to take out new loans to recomp losses and wait for the vaccine made in the private sector. Take this shot where the side affects in many cases are worse than the symptoms, don't forget, no need to exercise or get sunlight or eat healthy foods, just take the shot, people. Listen you :censored2: birds, you can keep eating your McDonald's every day, drink that extra large Coke, watch some TV! Stay inside and smoke and get fat. We will fix this sickness for you!

I'm not saying the virus is a hoax, but what I am saying is that they used it as an opportunity to redistribute wealth on a massive scale. There are billions and billions being made off this virus. If you don't believe that there wasn't another motive here, I can't help you. All you need to do is simply realize that there has been a literal avoidance of any tips on basic human health and how to avoid getting sick. Even Dr. Fauci said he supplements with vitamin D. The liberal media love them some Fauci but they silenced that video as soon as he said it.

In a world where the a government actually cared for the people and wanted to fix the problem, the very obvious solution would have been a massive health and nutrition media blitz and constant reminders to drink water and get outside. They would have brought nursing home residents outside and supplemented them with D and C daily. They would have never shut down businesses or made mask mandates but strongly encouraged those with failing health to social distance and take steps on their own to improve their health. Get younger family members to run errands, etc.

Last edited:

ouanling

Man, I didn't realize that all we needed was some sunlight.
1607518280902.png

if journalist were able to read and understand studies, the world would be different.

Dumbo

Man, I didn't realize that all we needed was some sunlight.

I know youre just trying to simplify it but it's obviously a bit more than that. Facts don't lie. Just because the media purposely refuses to report on actual facts regarding human health and the immune system doesn't make it not true.

rod

Retired 23 years
But does anybody know what the side effects are from this?
Side effects will be just like every other prescription and over the counter drug out there. It will be a list about as long as your arm in fine print. Everything from loose stools, diarrhea, loss of hair, bleeding gums, sore throat, foot fungus, excessive gas, etc, etc, etc.---If you read the side effects of any medicine they pretty much cover ALL the bases to leave themselves an out. If a person actually read it all they would never take ANYTHING--period.

Side effects will be just like every other prescription and over the counter drug out there. It will be a list about as long as your arm in fine print. Everything from loose stools, diarrhea, loss of hair, bleeding gums, sore throat, foot fungus, excessive gas, etc, etc, etc.---If you read the side effects of any medicine they pretty much cover ALL the bases to leave themselves an out. If a person actually read it all they would never take ANYTHING--period.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Uh no, all we need is for people to stop being so unhealthy as seen from the statistics of hospitalization and death. Anyone that isnt completely disgustingly unhealthy gets at worse a cold for a few days. There's barely any exceptions to this.
That’s simply not true. My wife eats greet was running 5+ miles per day. Has no underlying health problem that are known.

It knocked her on her ass for about 2 weeks.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.