Covid 19 Vaccine and Ups : is it possible?

Non sequitur

Just because you survive doesn't mean you are good dum dum. There are people who get it and don't even feel that bad but when they xray the lunges they have severe damage. They go on to explain how the lungs wont repair themselves so doctors feel its damage people will have for the rest of their lives. There are just so many unknows.

While I am a little worried being that it was rushed (although this type of vaccine has been out for a long time) I feel that the pro's might outweigh the cons. We just don't know which I hate !
You have the same "surface knowledge" the rest of us slugs have. Dismount from your high horse.

govols019

You smell that?
Uh no, all we need is for people to stop being so unhealthy as seen from the statistics of hospitalization and death. Anyone that isnt completely disgustingly unhealthy gets at worse a cold for a few days. There's barely any exceptions to this.

We need to stop asking others to be careful for our bad behaviors. If everyone took care of their aging family members and their own health, we wouldnt have any issues with the virus just like most asian countries. The virus is a cleanser of anti family and anti health people.

That has to be the single most ignorant post in the history of Brown Cafe... congratulations.

Indecisi0n

Hey, sugar muffin! I’ve got to warn you, that I’m going to have to withhold sexual favors if you continue to spout your fear mongering. Longer lasting effects are possible with all viral infections, this is nothing new. There’s no evidence to suggest that it’s any worse for Covid than any other viral infection. Stay safe, sweetheart!
I totally agree sugar-tits but the fact is we really don’t know. I am only going off of what they know so far. I am not trying to fear monger just give the facts of what they know right now.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I totally agree sugar-tits but the fact is we really don’t know. I am only going off of what they know so far. I am not trying to fear monger just give the facts of what they know right now.
Should check out the vaccine side effects that seem to be worse the younger you are. With most young people being asymptomatic to covid, the side effects you get from the vaccine look worse than actually just getting covid and letting your body make the antibodies itself.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
you go ahead and take a vaccine for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate, thats only 94.5% effective.
btw, it takes 18 months to properly make a vaccine, yet its been less than a year. also, before its a legal vaccine theybare required to publish all the studies and research.

RFK jr has all the info on this. not ONE case study for ANY vaccine has ever been conducted or at least published. it is poison plain and simple.

shot in the arm, shot in the head, either way youre still dead
Cite your sources for all this misinformation you are spreading

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The Feds will be issuing a covid immunization card within months. Good luck doing anything without one.

trickpony1

The Feds will be issuing a covid immunization card within months. Good luck doing anything without one.

The seasonal flu kills people.
I guess I missed getting my seasonal flu card.

Some people can't take vaccines. What do we do with them?? Hang them? shoot them? Starve them?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Some people can't take vaccines. What do we do with them?? Hang them? shoot them? Starve them?
Good luck getting your kid in school without the shot. Same with daycare, etc. I even see restaurants checking. Any public gathering will require proof.

rod

Retired 23 years

Most people who don't get vaccinations use the excuse that they don't believe in them. They take that route because in actuality they are afraid of shots. These are the same people who refuse to donate blood when it is in dire need. Nothing but a bunch of babies.

old levi's

blank space
Most people who don't get vaccinations use the excuse that they don't believe in them. They take that route because in actuality they are afraid of shots. These are the same people who refuse to donate blood when it is in dire need. Nothing but a bunch of babies.

I know you remember shots in both arms at the same time. Keep moving!

tadpole

Sorry for accusing you of fear mongering. I can’t fault you for wanting to be careful. I guess I was set off because someone was telling me that 80% of cases deal out permanent lung damage that would make it impossible to play sports.

rod

Retired 23 years
I know you remember shots in both arms at the same time. Keep moving!
You bet I do. With both needles and the shot guns. Before we were shipped to Vietnam we had to run the gaumut of Drs. / nurses / orderlies giving us MANY shots. At one station the dude yelled at me to back up because he didn't think his gun had work (it had as far as I was concerned) so I took a step backwards and both he and the guy on the other side nailed me again- double shots. Fun times. My shoulders were sore for 2 weeks.

old levi's

blank space
You bet I do. With both needles and the shot guns. Before we were shipped to Vietnam we had to run the gaumut of Drs. / nurses / orderlies giving us MANY shots. At one station the dude yelled at me to back up because he didn't think his gun had work (it had as far as I was concerned) so I took a step backwards and both he and the guy on the other side nailed me again- double shots. Fun times. My shoulders were sore for 2 weeks.
And they would say, if you are allergic to chicken, chicken feathers sound off. Two minutes later, some :censored2: would be on the deck. Good times!

Indecisi0n

Sorry for accusing you of fear mongering. I can’t fault you for wanting to be careful. I guess I was set off because someone was telling me that 80% of cases deal out permanent lung damage that would make it impossible to play sports.
No problem. The simple fact is no one knows right now.