Covid 19 Vaccine and Ups : is it possible?

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
Was out three weeks with Covid. Slight fatigue for a week and a headache for one day. I will pass on the vaccine unless it works double as a penis enlarger.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
It's definitely going to take a long time to vaccinate people
But from talking to many people a lot of them do not want to get the vaccine

Unfortunately, either we need to trust the vaccine and get it out to millions or achieve herd immunity for this to end. Distrust in the vaccine may drag this on.

ouanling

Unfortunately, either we need to trust the vaccine and get it out to millions or achieve herd immunity for this to end. Distrust in the vaccine may drag this on.
Uh no, all we need is for people to stop being so unhealthy as seen from the statistics of hospitalization and death. Anyone that isnt completely disgustingly unhealthy gets at worse a cold for a few days. There's barely any exceptions to this.

We need to stop asking others to be careful for our bad behaviors. If everyone took care of their aging family members and their own health, we wouldnt have any issues with the virus just like most asian countries. The virus is a cleanser of anti family and anti health people.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Uh no, all we need is for people to stop being so unhealthy as seen from the statistics of hospitalization and death. Anyone that isnt completely disgustingly unhealthy gets at worse a cold for a few days. There's barely any exceptions to this.

We need to stop asking others to be careful for our bad behaviors. If everyone took care of their aging family members and their own health, we wouldnt have any issues with the virus just like most asian countries. The virus is a cleanser of anti family and anti health people.

It really does not matter what you or I believe. The government is going to keep the restrictions until we achieve herd immunity or people take the vaccine.

how people eat and who takes care of elders is not part of the criteria the powers that be are going to use to determine when and if to add or lift restrictions.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree and move on. Same goes for onetrickpony1.

Last edited:

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
What is the percentage of people that die from the flu vaccine? I am willing to bet the odds of dying from the flu are far higher than dying from the vaccine.

Thanks for pointing out I used your instead of you are, I have a nasty habit of getting lazy and typing your when I mean to use you're.

you go ahead and take a vaccine for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate, thats only 94.5% effective.
btw, it takes 18 months to properly make a vaccine, yet its been less than a year. also, before its a legal vaccine theybare required to publish all the studies and research.

RFK jr has all the info on this. not ONE case study for ANY vaccine has ever been conducted or at least published. it is poison plain and simple.

shot in the arm, shot in the head, either way youre still dead

ouanling

you go ahead and take a vaccine for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate, thats only 94.5% effective.
btw, it takes 18 months to properly make a vaccine, yet its been less than a year. also, before its a legal vaccine theybare required to publish all the studies and research.

RFK jr has all the info on this. not ONE case study for ANY vaccine has ever been conducted or at least published. it is poison plain and simple.

shot in the arm, shot in the head, either way youre still dead

its ok, just the youngling getting adverse reactions. Old farts that dont follow rules and make the laws are safe.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

The FDNY union asked its members if they would take the vaccine, half said no. FDNY decided not to force its employees to take it. I’m not taking a vaccine for a disease that has a survival rate of 99.97%. I’m not taking a vaccine that was rushed through development and is completely untested, I won’t be the test subject. I still don’t know a single person who had covid, nor do I know a person who knows a person who had covid.

Indecisi0n

The FDNY union asked its members if they would take the vaccine, half said no. FDNY decided not to force its employees to take it. I’m not taking a vaccine for a disease that has a survival rate of 99.97%. I’m not taking a vaccine that was rushed through development and is completely untested, I won’t be the test subject. I still don’t know a single person who had covid, nor do I know a person who knows a person who had covid.
Just because you survive doesn't mean you are good dum dum. There are people who get it and don't even feel that bad but when they xray the lunges they have severe damage. They go on to explain how the lungs wont repair themselves so doctors feel its damage people will have for the rest of their lives. There are just so many unknows.

While I am a little worried being that it was rushed (although this type of vaccine has been out for a long time) I feel that the pro's might outweigh the cons. We just don't know which I hate !

watdaflock?

It's my understanding that if you get it on your own and get sick/die, big pharma has full immunity from any liability.

If your employer forces you to take it and you get sick/die, the liability is on the employer.

This just makes common sense.

Hope this helps.
And Moscow Mitch is making sure employers will not be responsible. MAGA...lol