Curious

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Something none of y’all thought about. He’s not single and someone found out he was all flirty with old girl and threatened to tell his woman. Ooorrrr, his woman found out about the girl and told him it better stop RIGHT NOW so he made it happen quickly.

Something none of y’all thought about. He’s not single and someone found out he was all flirty with old girl and and threatened to tel his woman. Ooorrrr, his woman found out about the girl and told him it better stop RIGHT NOW so he made it happen quickly.
None of the story makes any sense

If a woman was bothering me on my route I wouldn't go tell her boss I would just simply tell her to leave me alone.

It doesn't add up

oldngray

nowhere special
Something none of y’all thought about. He’s not single and someone found out he was all flirty with old girl and and threatened to tel his woman. Ooorrrr, his woman found out about the girl and told him it better stop RIGHT NOW so he made it happen quickly.
I was thinking more she was flirty and he was afraid his wife would get the wrong impression even if there was nothing else going on.

Thebrownblob

Something none of y’all thought about. He’s not single and someone found out he was all flirty with old girl and threatened to tell his woman. Ooorrrr, his woman found out about the girl and told him it better stop RIGHT NOW so he made it happen quickly.
1722028182392.gif

Sassy lady

I think he did the right thing. He tells her that's he's not interested and she get embarrassed or mad. She can then go to her management team and say "the ups guy keeps flirting with me and it's very inappropriate." Now he's screwed.

Guys need to start protecting ourselves against these crazy chicks!
wrong wrong wrong